Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need help to find a special Pikachu plushy

Default I need help to find a special Pikachu plushy

Hi

I try to find a pikachu plushy that look like the one i have. Is any one know where i can find it?

I hope that someone can help me whit this.

Perhaps try ebay? or do a google image search for "pickachu plushie" , then when you locate a picture that looks similar follow the link and see if you can find a distributor for the plush.

is there a tag on the plushie? Often that is a good hint on where to start looking.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    Is it the 4" or 13" or 18" or 32" ?
    You mean the hight?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    Perhaps try ebay? or do a google image search for "pickachu plushie" , then when you locate a picture that looks similar follow the link and see if you can find a distributor for the plush.

is there a tag on the plushie? Often that is a good hint on where to start looking.

-Ron
    It have been a tag but it is goon. But i think the plushy was made around 1998 to 2002

Yes i have try google image search but have not find any thing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    You mean the hight?

Yes, Whats the height?

It have been a tag but it is goon. But i think the plushy was made around 1998 to 2002

Yes i have try google image search but have not find any thing yet.
    The year is along time. That is like trying to find treasure. But who knows might get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    The year is along time. That is like trying to find treasure. But who knows might get lucky.
    Yes i know.

Oh HECK! My long time friend has one of those but I highly doubt she will ever give it up so sorry Foxy. If you ever do find one,expect to pay around $70-$100 due to its rareity from age and supply.

I typed in pikachu plush on amazon
    .com and a bunch of them popped up, not shur which one your looking for.I would post a link but I don't know how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Hi

I try to find a pikachu plushy that look like the one i have. Is any one know where i can find it?

I hope that someone can help me whit this.
    I would recommend using the Google or Bing image search. Plug in "pikachu doll" or "stuffed pikachu" or some such. You'll get about a hundred zillion images, and you can quickly scan down them to see if any look like yours.

At a glance, here's one. Or maybe this one. Actually that last one's pretty big. Well whatever...

Good luck! There appear to be more than a few Pikachu plushies out there!