Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: explaining your self when you got caught

Default explaining your self when you got caught

hey guys and gals,
    I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with getting caught diapered by a family member or friend? I finanly admitted my fetish to my parents after the like 5th time I got caught with them. they were starting to worry about medical problems and stuff like that. so just spilled the beans.

I got caught sleeping with my dummy once, I just told my mum it was because I grind my teeth at night and I didn't want to go to the dentist since I already found a cure for it. She dropped it after that.

Being caught is my WORST nightmare!!!
    I have been 'sort of' caught a number of times now and its so embarrassing for me...
    In my early teens my mother decided to clean out my ENTIRE room while I was away on holiday. I had dummies and baby food and bottles hidden in one of my drawers which was gone when I came home and discovered my horribly spotless room... She didnt say anything about it but I knew she knew. And she knew I knew she knew, which was confirmed several months later when she said "I know more about you then you think"

Now Iam 24 and thankfully I live alone so I can pull out my dummy whenever I want but to my horror my irritating aunt and uncle sometimes decide that they will rock up without warning, let themselves in and surprise me, which to my horror has been when I've had my baby stuff out a few times now.

I eventually let my GF (ex now) know about my dummy and that was the first and most likely only time I will ever use it in front of someone. It was pretty uncomfortable.

ive been caught a few times but my mom already knew. the one that stands out the most would be the time i decided to take a bath with 2 bambino teddy's on and she walked in on that.... couldnt really explain it :|

Quote Originally Posted by d3vian7 View Post
    ive been caught a few times but my mom already knew. the one that stands out the most would be the time i decided to take a bath with 2 bambino teddy's on and she walked in on that.... couldnt really explain it :|
    That strikes me as the kind of moment where the best response is to wait a beat, shrug, and ask for some privacy.

Well, when I first got into the DL scene at about the age of 5, my sister caught me once and made a big uproar to mum about it, but mum didn't really have any opinions about it. Safe to say, I have kept it secret to this day.

If my sister (being as young as she was) made such an uproar about it back then, I'd hate to imagine how she'd respond now, let alone the rest of my family :c

It's strange, I always felt that if I just tell people about it, I will be able to live it out easier. But given the consequences that can come from doing so, I now realize that that's a bad idea... I hope no one ever gets caught...

That would be really hard to explain luckily she already knew. I would of been terrified.

In a perfect world, she still wouldn't know because of all the flak I've gotten for it... and that situation wasnt a good one. One of the things i was most worried about was the fact that previous to the bath i was playing a computer game and speaking with friends over skype and i had left the mic on. First words out of her mouth were, "why are you wearing diapers in the bathtub?" That statement was not quiet either... luckly the mic didn't pick it up so praise zombie jesus for crappy mics lol

My family hasn't given me anything other just the general teasing we toss around. I'm glad they're cool with it and didn't disown me when I told them. my dad said I was a freak but then quickly recanted. I also find that having this aspect to myself has made me a much more understanding and less judgmental with other people's secrets.

In a perfect world, she still wouldn't know because of all the flak I've gotten for it... and that situation wasnt a good one. One of the things i was most worried about was the fact that previous to the bath i was playing a computer game and speaking with friends over skype and i had left the mic on. First words out of her mouth were, "why are you wearing diapers in the bathtub?" That statement was not quiet either... luckly the mic didn't pick it up so praise zombie jesus for crappy mics lol
    Yea I'm shur my mom would of reacted the same way lol... luckily none of my family knows about my baby side, that I know of at least.