Thread: Something about me

Default Something about me

Hello everyone,

I'm a guy in my early twenties, living somewhere in central Europe and currently working on an engineering degree. I feel quite at home with computers and technology in general. Apart from that I like to listen to music (a wide range, but mostly electronic), play racing games and read books when I find the time. I'm a rather calm person, but all in all quite happy with myself and my life.

So, why am I here? I don't identify as an adult baby, neither am I a DL or anything else that was in the list. But from time to time I enjoy using a pacifier at night. Just makes me feel very comfy and innocent

I bought my first NUK5 in 2008. However, I found that the NUK5's guard is still too small (and as it seems I'm not the only one who thinks that).

Long story sort, some time ago I managed to get involved with 3D printers - google it if you don't know it yet, it's pretty cool stuff. If you know it you can probably guess how the story ends now I tried to make my own plastic parts to combine them with the NUK5 teat. And after numerous attempts I ended up with pacifiers that fit me much, much better

I'll post some pics later. Probably in a new thread in the AB part of the forum

See you!

Hello CraftingGuy and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

So are you planing to start to sell this pacifiers?

Welcome to adisc, love the idea of a bigger NUK, I found a store in canada that caters to AB/DL, it's called REARZ INK "Google It", mite be down your alley.
    P.S. Good Luck with your engineering Degree

Thank you for your friendly welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    So are you planing to start to sell this pacifiers?
    I don't know yet. I'm talking about it in this thread.