Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers at the doctor

Default Diapers at the doctor

Anyone who isn't incontinent, have you ever worn a diaper to the doctor's office? Did they see it and say anything or did they ignore it?

I have only worn a pull up there because I am too nervous to wear a real diaper to the office and they have not said anything about it even though I am sure they saw the top of it while checking for the baby's heartbeat when they had to pull my pants down further and I am sure they have stuck out of my pants while climbing on the table. I have tried keeping it tucked down so they won't notice but it still shows a little if they pull on my pants. Being pregnant, I am sure they wouldn't be surprised if I wore a real diaper there because of how far along I am now and pregnant women are known for having accidents because the baby pushes on their bladder and they cannot hold it as long and I heard rumors online it's not uncommon for them to wear one. My mom wore a pad with my youngest brother because he would kick and it would make her piddle so she had to wear some form of protection in her underwear.

Hey, you know I wear 24/7 and can answer that. But you said anyone who isn't incontinent, so that counts me out. However, Congrats! On your pregnancy!

Lozza1979

I'm not incontinent and have been wearing nappy's 24/7 everywhere recently, to the shops etc.I haven't yet been to the doctors wearing, but I have a heart condition and diagnosed asperger syndrome so do need to visit the doctors from time to time for check ups and I intend to wear when I go next.

I haven't worn diapers to a doctor yet and don't really plan to do so, but I also don't see an issue with it. Doctors have strong confidentiality rules with their patients, so they're probably one of the safest places to wear, since you can reveal without worrying. If it's a surprise, I'd definitely expect the doctor to inquire about your overall health, but as long as you're fine, I doubt it would even be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    I'm not incontinent and have been wearing nappy's 24/7 everywhere recently, to the shops etc.I haven't yet been to the doctors wearing, but I have a heart condition and diagnosed asperger syndrome so do need to visit the doctors from time to time for check ups and I intend to wear when I go next.

Ooo let me know how that goes.

I've worn my diapers to a couple of my different Dr's appointments. Usually I wear a pad inside my panties to my cardiologist apps.
    BTW congrats also on your pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Hey, you know I wear 24/7 and can answer that. But you said anyone who isn't incontinent, so that counts me out. However, Congrats! On your pregnancy!
    What about when you weren't incontinent? Did you wear them to the doctors then?

Ive worn to the doctors, he did ask me if i had any incontinence issues. I just told him the truth, it was a fetish. He actually said it was refreshing for someone to tell the truth. Apparently seeing people in diapers, who dont medically need them, isnt all that rare for a doc to see.

When i took my Little to the doc she wore them, no one asked her about it at all at first. After she was asked to provide a urine sample and said she couldnt, i had to explain that she wears diapers for fun. The nurse didnt bat an eye, just asked if she could try. I was rather impressed with how they handled it.

It's come in handy twice now.

Both times I had really bad food poisoning. The vomiting stopped, but the diarrhea didn't by the time my appointment was scheduled. I don't poop in my diapers regularly, but that day, woah..... the molicare got a workout from keeping my car upholstery from being ruined.

Yes, I have and they didn't notice. I've also had them notice and asked me if everything is functioning properly down there? All in all I think most don't care and its fairly common to see as the op mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    What about when you weren't incontinent? Did you wear them to the doctors then?