Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I have just received a message saying that I am in danger of becoming a lurker. To avoid that I will give some information about myself.

I am interested in the ABDL world. I have a wonderful partner who is about to be my wife who regularly breastfeeds me although we haven't ventured into the DL aspect of things as yet.

I really enjoy reading about the subject and some of the posts on this site have helped me understand my own feelings.

Hope this helps and thanks for the website. It is informative, interesting and funny in places.

HushedSnow

Well it seems you have been here for some time, though, welcome to the "posting" world so to say. And as always, i look forward too hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by HushedSnow View Post
    Well it seems you have been here for some time, though, welcome to the "posting" world so to say. And as always, i look forward too hearing from you.
    Welcome Bearcub20! We're so glad you joined the ranks of the "un-lurkers". I see in your profile you like walking. Is that for leisure or are yu one of the race walkers? I walk up to two miles a day, weather permitting. Only for leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcub20 View Post
    I have just received a message saying that I am in danger of becoming a lurker. To avoid that I will give some information about myself.

I am interested in the ABDL world. I have a wonderful partner who is about to be my wife who regularly breastfeeds me although we haven't ventured into the DL aspect of things as yet.

I really enjoy reading about the subject and some of the posts on this site have helped me understand my own feelings.

Hope this helps and thanks for the website. It is informative, interesting and funny in places.
    yes it IS! and it gets better the more you hang out here and do stuff XD youre sooo lucky! that seems awesome but tell us more about you what's your favorite movie? favorite color? what do you like to read? do you play sports? tell us tell us tell us!!