Thread: About time i said hello

Default About time i said hello

Hi everyone,
    I'm Richard, just here to introduce myself. I've made a few posts here, I really like the site, I just became a contributor and I'm kinda proud of that. I live the sunny south west. in my spare time I like to shoot my guns, watch tv, go to the movies, and spend time with the family. my favorite nappy is the bambino bellisimo with a total dry maximum stuffer and some plastic panties. I really like the thick ones. feel free to say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by richard6994 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Richard, just here to introduce myself. I've made a few posts here, I really like the site, I just became a contributor and I'm kinda proud of that. I live the sunny south west. in my spare time I like to shoot my guns, watch tv, go to the movies, and spend time with the family. my favorite nappy is the bambino bellisimo with a total dry maximum stuffer and some plastic panties. I really like the thick ones. feel free to say hi!
    OK - Hi! Welcome Richard6994! I too live in the sunny and usually windy southwest. What kind of guns do you shoot? I have a lot of fun with my .22 when I get a chance to shoot it.

my top 5 guns are my AR-10, my AR-15, my Glock 21, my slide fire AR-15, then my mossin nagant