Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I am new to this sight and thought I would make a post to say hello. So what can I say about myself? Of course like probably everyone else here, I have an interest in diapers. That would be mostly because I am an Adult Baby. So I guess that is sort of normal for me even though I have never talked to anyone about it. But that isn’t my whole life. It is just a part of who I am.

I love to go to movies on the weekends and my favorite movies are usually romantic comedies. In addition to that I am listening to music on my iPod all the time. Those are probably my two favorite pastimes. I have a Gibson Les Paul guitar that I often sit with at home trying to learn to play. It is actually about my tenth guitar over the past 40 years. I have been trying for most of my life to teach myself how to play the guitar. The main problem with me is I just don’t stick with it enough. I go for periods of months playing then suddenly stop for six months and have to pretty much start all over again.

I never read much when I was younger but recently, I have started to like reading a lot. Some of the recent books I have read are The Hunger Games (3 books), The Twilight Saga, and the Pretty Little Liars book series (which is also one of my favorite TV shows).

Currently, I am reading Divergent which is the first book in another trilogy. The movie is coming out next week so I am looking forward to that.

I spend a lot of time (probably too much) in front of the TV. My favorite networks are The Family Channel and The Disney Channel. So I spend most of my viewing time there. But I watch a few shows on other stations too. For example I watch General Hospital every day on ABC and I like the various music awards shows, TCAs. KCAs, Grammy’s, etc.

Anyway, when I found this site, it looked like a fun place. I am not exactly sure what I am looking for really. Maybe just to talk with other people like myself.
    Last edited by Reificap; 12-Mar-2014 at 05:36. Reason: Spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by Reificap View Post
    I a new to this sight and thought I would make a post to say hello. So what can I say about myself? Of course like probably everyone else here, I have an interest in diapers. That would be mostly because I am an Adult Baby. So I guess that is sort of normal for me even though I have never talked to anyone about it. But that isn’t my whole life. It is just a part of who I am.

I love to go to movies on the weekends and my favorite movies are usually romantic comedies. In addition to that I am listening to music on my iPod all the time. Those are probably my two favorite pastimes. I have a Gibson Les Paul guitar that I often sit with at home trying to learn to play. It is actually about my tenth guitar over the past 40 years. I have been trying for most of my life to teach myself how to play the guitar. The main problem with me is I just don’t stick with it enough. I go for periods of months playing then suddenly stop for six months and have to pretty much start all over again.

I never read much when I was younger but recently, I have started to like reading a lot. Some of the recent books I have read are The Hunger Games (3 books), The Twilight Saga, and the Pretty Little Liars book series (which is also one of my favorite TV shows).

Currently, I am reading Divergent which is the first book in another trilogy. The movie is coming out next week so I am looking forward to that.

I spend a lot of time (probably too much) in front of the TV. My favorite networks are The Family Channel and The Disney Channel. So I spend most of my viewing time there. But I watch a few shows on other stations too. For example I watch General Hospital every day on ABC and I like the various music awards shows, TCAs. KCAs, Grammy’s, etc.

Anyway, when I found this site, it looked like a fun place. I am not exactly sure what I am looking for really. Maybe just to talk with other people like myself.
    Welcome Reificap! You gave a wonderful introduction! Like you, I spend way too much time in front of the TV and am an avid book reader. I'm not a GH fan, though. Yes, this is a pretty fun place and you don't really need a reason to join other than to learn about ourselves and have fun!

10 guitars over 40 years? Hmmm. Sounds like you might be an older member like me. Who do you think are the best guitar players ever?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome Reificap! You gave a wonderful introduction! Like you, I spend way too much time in front of the TV and am an avid book reader. I'm not a GH fan, though. Yes, this is a pretty fun place and you don't really need a reason to join other than to learn about ourselves and have fun!

10 guitars over 40 years? Hmmm. Sounds like you might be an older member like me. Who do you think are the best guitar players ever?
    I would say that probably one of the best has to be Jimi Hendrix. Frank Zappa is quite a talent although I am not necessarily a fan. I like Pete Townsend from the Who just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Reificap View Post
    I would say that probably one of the best has to be Jimi Hendrix. Frank Zappa is quite a talent although I am not necessarily a fan. I like Pete Townsend from the Who just to name a few.
    I agree with your choices except Frank Zappa. Never really liked him. I'll add Brian May to the mix, my personal fav.