Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bowl Haircuts

Default Bowl Haircuts

I was wondering whether anyone had the fantasy of getting a bowl haircut? To me, this really personifies "little" and helps me to feel like I am still about 4-5 years old. My plan is to diaper up, dress in my short-alls, and go to a good hair-stylist to do this. I am still young enough to pull this off, and have grown my hair out just for this purpose.

That sounds kinda fun I remember having bowl haircuts as a kid. I wish I could get one but I think I would get made fun of for it if I did.

Umm not for me. Im not a sissy but my hair is at the middle of my back and wouldnt dream of going short again

I would if I had the nerve to go out with my hair like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I was wondering whether anyone had the fantasy of getting a bowl haircut? To me, this really personifies "little" and helps me to feel like I am still about 4-5 years old. My plan is to diaper up, dress in my short-alls, and go to a good hair-stylist to do this. I am still young enough to pull this off, and have grown my hair out just for this purpose.
    I think it's funny that you said this, I thought I was the only one who thought this, but I love the bowl cut. I think its a cute haircut and definitely personifies little or young. I never had this type of haircut when I was little and never will have it because it would not look good on my head, it just wouldn't. (As a side note, I never really had good haircuts, I was even a kid of the 90's and at one point had a mullet, not my best look, lol)

slightly

louie barletta pulls it off with style. you might be able to as well.

No way. I wouldn't be caught dead with anything like that because I think it's pretty much the most hideous hairstyle available.

I used to have one when I was a kid and I totally hated it because it looked like shit (excuse my french).

In my world, boy kids have buzz cuts and girl kids have shoulder length hair or longer.
    Call me closed-minded if you like

I AM SO grateful that my parents NEVER did that horrible thing to my hair-do.... bowl cut... oh my bloody lord, no thanks.
    Hideous. And every ounce as bad as a mullet on a man (if not even a tad worse - if that's even possible).

Nope. AB or no AB - doesn't matter... bowl cuts should be prohibited.

Mop top maybe, depending on style.
    Bowl cut no, they look terrible on most people.

But hey, if you want it, go for it. It's your hair.

My hair used to be down to my waist until I cut is really short last summer. I don't know what ever possessed me to do such a thing. It made me feel really insecure because it reminded me of when I was a kid and my dad used always give me brush cuts. Then I would go to school and get tortured by the mean kids who liked to make fun of me. So, I have been growing it back out again. Right now it is about shoulder length and I plan to let it grow another 3 or 4 inches. I doubt I will ever grow it all the way to my waist again.

But because I want to ultimately grow it out, I don't think I would like to have a bowl cut.
    Last edited by Reificap; 12-Mar-2014 at 18:14. Reason: grammer corrections