Thread: Hello

Default Hello

hi everyone I am new to this and I enjoy been an abdl but I have not been able to meet anyone that enjoys it [Removed] I would like to make some friends that are abdl thankyou "
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 12-Mar-2014 at 01:29. Reason: removed personal ad

Hello trentoss101 and welcome to the group.

Could you please take some time and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome.

Hello and welcome to the site. Usually we share some of our interest areas. That way, members get to know you by sharing their interests. That seems the best way to meet members on this site, though the meeting is via writing. This isn't a meet up site per se, but first and foremost, a support site, and a place we share one major interest; diapers.

HushedSnow

Oh hello! And of course I say welcome to you! I cant wait too see more from you later on, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by trentoss101 View Post
    hi everyone I am new to this and I enjoy been an abdl but I have not been able to meet anyone that enjoys it. I would like to make some friends that are abdl thankyou "
    Hi Trentoss101, welcome to the community. I see in your profile you like surfing. So is that internet surfing or surfing in the ocean? Either way, both are fun. Hope to see you around.