Thread: Underwear over diapers

Default Underwear over diapers

When you wear underwear over diapers is it a tight fit? Is it best to wear a size bigger or does it not matter that much?

I wear my panties over my diapers everyday. I did step mine up a size to fit better over my Asorbency Plus Level 4's.

I wear the same size as I normally do, it stretches them out a bit more, but it's no big deal.

When I wear underwear over my diaper it's not really a tight fit unless I wear my old medium briefs (whitey tighties). I don't even know why I bought them, maybe for wearing just a pad? Anyway, I wear boxer/briefs on a daily basis (large) and they are not tight over the diaper but tight enough to help conceal it under clothes (helps with noise). I say NO, you do not need to go out and buy larger undies for over your diaper. A tight fit will help hide the noise, keep your diaper up close to your body where it belongs and slightly help the tapes stay taped.

The reason I wear underpants over my diaper is to provide support to prevent sagging when the diaper gets wet. For that to work, the underpants need to fit snugly over the diaper.

LIke others said, a tight fit to stop sagging and noise.