Thread: Got my Girlfriend to Wear

Default Got my Girlfriend to Wear

Hey everyone, long time no see.

I have been MIA for a couple years now. Things have been chugging along well. I am almost done with my undergrad degree. I am working at an Investment Banking for the summer, the start up company I am a partner in just got a $300k round of funding, and I am doing very well in school and have a ton of solid friendships that I cannot say how appreciative I am for having. In short, life is hectic and stressful, but good! Oh, I also have a girlfriend! My first ever

So long story short, I got her to wear last weekend. She thought it was hilarious, she never knew anyone wore diapers for pleasure. Despite this, she said she absolutely enjoyed it

It was interesting asking her to wear one. I didn't have a single bit of apprehension in telling her. To be honest, it asking her to wear a diaper was on the same [fear]level as asking her what outfit looks better on me. In short, I asked the question very casually and didn't act like it was weird at all. She agreed, let me diaper her, she diapered me, we had fun, and then fell asleep in them. Not a bad way to start Spring Break haha.

So there we have it, one item checked off the "To Do List of Life".

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Hey everyone, long time no see.

I have been MIA for a couple years now. Things have been chugging along well. I am almost done with my undergrad degree. I am working at an Investment Banking for the summer, the start up company I am a partner in just got a $300k round of funding, and I am doing very well in school and have a ton of solid friendships that I cannot say how appreciative I am for having. In short, life is hectic and stressful, but good! Oh, I also have a girlfriend! My first ever

So long story short, I got her to wear last weekend. She thought it was hilarious, she never knew anyone wore diapers for pleasure. Despite this, she said she absolutely enjoyed it

It was interesting asking her to wear one. I didn't have a single bit of apprehension in telling her. To be honest, it asking her to wear a diaper was on the same [fear]level as asking her what outfit looks better on me. In short, I asked the question very casually and didn't act like it was weird at all. She agreed, let me diaper her, she diapered me, we had fun, and then fell asleep in them. Not a bad way to start Spring Break haha.

So there we have it, one item checked off the "To Do List of Life".
    Hey DT. It's good hearing from you. I'm glad to see that you are doing well. I remember you from when you first joined, and it's amazing to see your growth. You've come a long way. Kudos on your girlfriend and her acceptance. As Mel Brooks said, "It's good to be the King". Sometimes in life, things do come up roses.

Nice! I have to ask, east coast or west coast? :P