Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trying a full day diapered

Default trying a full day diapered

So up until recently I've kept my diapering exclusivly to bed time because easier to hide, I came out to my mom about being ab/dl. She took it real well, and so today is my first time being diapered outside the house

Lozza1979

Well its good she took it so well.Enjoy being diapered outside.I live on my own and have started wearing pretty much 24/7 both indoors and when I go out.I love going out in my nappy, it feels great, like my naughty little secret.I find jeans hides them the best and I wear a t-shirt that hangs low.Enjoy your new diaper freedom, I know I do.

Cool, pretty nice to hear your motherīs that accepting.
    Padded days are awesome (usually), so, make sure to enjoy every minute :3

HushedSnow

Good to see you stading up and pulling off such a task, i wish you the best of luck on this day

Lozza1979

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHare View Post
    Cool, pretty nice to hear your motherīs that accepting.
    Padded days are awesome (usually), so, make sure to enjoy every minute :3
    Why 'usually'....are your padded days sometimes not that great?.

Hope you have a great day, OP. Let us know how it went at the end. May you be leak-free

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Why 'usually'....are your padded days sometimes not that great?.
    Any day can have good and bad things happen unexpectedly. Being padded just makes everything feel a bit nicer while you're doing the other stuff.

... are your padded days sometimes not that great?
    Hehe, nope, mine are always pretty great (and some are even better x3)
    By "usually" I meant something like: Theyīre great until you get caught, or leak, or something xP

Well its good she took it so well.Enjoy being diapered outside.I live on my own and have started wearing pretty much 24/7 both indoors and when I go out.I love going out in my nappy, it feels great, like my naughty little secret.I find jeans hides them the best and I wear a t-shirt that hangs low.Enjoy your new diaper freedom, I know I do.
    That's basically what I do when I wear in public I really don't do it anymore but I have once or twice but I wear boxers over my diaper and jeans over that and a low hanging shirt works perfectly no one knows i'm wearing a diaper. But I wear goodnites so they're not really bulky so I could get away with it more easily

Quote Originally Posted by DavorinShadowfang View Post
    So up until recently I've kept my diapering exclusivly to bed time because easier to hide, I came out to my mom about being ab/dl. She took it real well, and so today is my first time being diapered outside the house
    Thats awesome! My parents know I'm ab/dl too, but they found out on accident. After my counselor told them that it was just a harmless way to deal with stress, they pretty much shrugged it off, and I Haven't heard a peep out of them about it since.
    Being padded in public is fun! I went over to my Daddy's house padded the other day, and he didn't even notice. Unless you're wearing really thick crinkly diapers, I doubt anyone will notice.

I don't think that I would ever tell anyone my secret because thinking about it now I like to wear diapers that's kind of embarrassing to me telling someone that I wear diapers whenever I want to and I use them I don't think i'm ready yet. But wearing a diaper for the full day go for it I've tried it I've been wearing my diaper I have on now since last night and slept in it so I'm trying to go for all day diapered but I will still use the toilet because I'm low on diapers and goodnites aren't really good at holding that much wetness from me and I don't normally mess my diapers.