Thread: Question

Default Question

There use to be a box with the most recent posts, top views for the past however long, a list of new posts maybe. I don't remember what all is had to be honest, I just know I like having it there when I logged in. Well I accidentally got rid of it and I don't know how to bring it back. Does anyone know what I am talking about or can help me out?

No, it was only lists of different threads, I think. Gosh, I feel dumb right now.

- - - Updated - - -

It came right after the featured posts, it had this box on the left of the screen with lists of threads, and then articles on the right, I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Top10 stats! That's what it was!

Quote Originally Posted by goodnitesgirl3 View Post
    There use to be a box with the most recent posts, top views for the past however long, a list of new posts maybe. I don't remember what all is had to be honest, I just know I like having it there when I logged in. Well I accidentally got rid of it and I don't know how to bring it back. Does anyone know what I am talking about or can help me out?
    goodnitesgirl3,

If you click the little up-side-down triangle...like where it says top-10 stats, or Latest Blog Entries (in last 14 days)...you should be able to select the stats that interest you... (View more or turn off stats for example)...

There is also an up-pointed chevron (^) on the right, that will expand or collapse these sections...

Hope that helps,
    -Marka