Thread: Hi

Default Hi

So this is my first time posting on any site like this - have to admit to being pretty nervous as I'm sure many of you were!
    I am a housewife and mother and also the wife of an ABDL.
    I've only recently found out about my husband and I've found this site really helpful and supportive. Huge thanks to everyone out there.
    My interests are sports including snowboarding and gym. I love travelling and aspire to see the whole world - my favourite place we visited was Nepal on a hike to see Everest.
    From this site I am hoping that I can find even more reassurance that everything will be fine. I truly want my husband to be happy and this site has allowed me to realise that we are not alone.

I'm sure it seems overwhelming but in time you both will adjust and it can be an exciting part of your daily life, There are a lot of supportive folks here.

Believe me, your not alone on the quest. Im new here and i think we are kindof equal here. So i say welcomr to you~