Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Default What do you think?

Just wondering if we think we see one of each other in public, should we come up with a code word? Or should we not talk to each other at all. I for one am very big on meeting DL's IRL.

Meeting a ABDL friend is great fun or at least it has been so far. I'm less keen about meeting them randomly, so I'm not too enthused about buttons, signs, codewords, etc. I'd like to know that I have a similar outlook with regard to public displays (among other things) before making that connection. In short, liking diapers isn't quite enough to make a friendship, although it can be a good start.

I don't think there's a reliable way to set up any kind of code phrase or anything like that. Nor is it all that good of an idea. If you randomly see someone, the odds that they're equally receptive to meeting and that it's a good time for both of you to just stop what you're doing and chat are pretty low. And even then, there would always be the fear from one side or the other that someone had learned the code phrase and was setting them up (an unreasonable fear, but probably still one that people would have).

That said, meeting friends is a great idea and there are probably a lot of people it would be cool to get to know, as long as you organize proplerly.

Meeting a DL in real life sounds fun, we should organize something like that, though Trevor makes a great point as well...

Does anyone else pin a safety pin to their shirt? I do that sometimes. I got the idea from 'The Ageplay and Diaper Fetish Handbook' by Penny Barber.

I think we should bust out into interpretive dance!

Once we somehow discover one of their most inner desires just by looking at them, singing and dancing around them in a circle is the perfect way to communicate!

if I saw someone in public and they were unmistakably an AB/DL or even just really cool and in diapers, i would go out of my way to make contact with them. As far as handshakes, etc. is involved; I've considered having a bumper sticker made for my car that would be obvious to an AB/DL but not so plain that anybody could know what it means.

I am not sure I would be able to suspect someone was ABDL, if it was obvious then a code word would not be needed.

It's a nice thought and dream. This has been covered here before - symbols, handshakes, words, etc. I thought of it too when I first joined. Bu as was pointed ut, it's only a matter of time before someone discovers the secret word or phrase and when you're confronted, you could be outted (so to speak) and then be subject to bullying. If only life were free of mean people.