Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hello everyone just introducing myself. My name is lick and I'm kinda fascinated by diapers haha hope that isn't too strange around here! I am college student studying for med school. Basically living my dreams. I love soccer (HUGE Borussia Dortmund fan) and have played classical piano for 12 years. Again, nice to meet all of you! c:

Hey ya, Lick! ;-)

I wonder, you're living in the U.S., right? But you like german Soccer? - fortunately not B. München.
    Are you also playing it, or did in your childhood, or how did your fascination about it start?

Being able to play a music instrument is great by the way! Music is one of life's simple joys; it helps calm the mind, especially if you're the one playing. Secondly it teaches a lot of discipline, although I've been forced to play the piano... so I'm a bit torn. Still, in the end it makes you smarter.
    Do you have any favourite pieces, which you like to play? And besides that, what's your favourite kind of music anyway?

Best of luck for getting your degree, by the way.

So welcome to adisc & have fun!