Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bath Time

Default Bath Time

Hi folks just had a rather nice bath. At Christmas my aunt bought me some rubber ducks and I only just had a chance to try them. It was nice and made bathtime feel allot more babyish. What do you do when it comes to bathtimes to feel little?

My girl friend makes bath times fun, I love being bathed by her it makes me feel very small/little.

For me it is the bubbles and to a lesser extent - the toys.

Come to think of it -- it is the act of simply taking a bath that puts me into 'little' mode.

Ah, bath time. I mostly take showers, but I love taking baths every now and then. It relieves so much stress. I also get to play with my toy boats. :3

I mostly take showers but I occasionally have a bath, either way I make it a point to always bring my dummy. It's the perfect chance to get both myself and my dummy clean for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by ShAd0w10 View Post
    Ah, bath time. I mostly take showers, but I love taking baths every now and then. It relieves so much stress. I also get to play with my toy boats. :3
    That sounds fun.

I love baths, just soaking in the hot water relaxes me. I'll have to get a rubber ducky one of these days.