Thread: Human being

pilchers

Default Human being

Hi,

I am human. I feel. I laugh. I cry. I love and I am loved.

I came onto this site and posted a 3 line forum message in an attempt to connect with some people who share the same experiences as me. I found a few, which means I had some success.

What came back at me from some other members of this site was shocking.

Outright attacks calling me a liar with no basis whatsoever.
    Name calling, belittlement, shaming.
    Twisting words, gross assumptions.
    Accusations of child abuse.

The list goes on.

For any human to have to deal with this is quite hard. Luckily for me I can shed this off because ive been through much worse and survived.

Some members of this site should take a good long hard look at their own nappied, depraved self before casting judgement on another.

If you dont like something you see here then dont comment. Simple.

There are many things on this site that I simply cant fathom, many more all over the internet. Many MANY more in real life. We should show respect for others and let them live their lives how they choose.

If they are breaking no law then we have no right to enforce our beliefs on them.

Moreover, this site is a SUPPORT site and regardless of your beliefs we should all be offering support to one another.

There is no need to reply to this post. Just know that if you are feeling bullied, shamed, scared or hurt because of who you are then its not you thats wrong... its those that judge. You have my support.

Hi Pilchers...
    Despite your aversion as mentioned to getting replies to this one, I shall do you no such favor and indeed comment on what you put out on a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by pilchers View Post
    Hi,
    I am human. I feel. I laugh. I cry. I love and I am loved.
    I came onto this site and posted a 3 line forum message in an attempt to connect with some people who share the same experiences as me. I found a few, which means I had some success.
    Sure? you love and cry... fair enough - no that we have established that you are an emotional human being, and not some sort of devil - let's get on with the rest.
    You posted a three liner with what easily could be seen as a pretty provocative statement - not simply a matter to connect with others.

What came back at me from some other members of this site was shocking.

Outright attacks calling me a liar with no basis whatsoever.
    Name calling, belittlement, shaming.
    Twisting words, gross assumptions.
    Accusations of child abuse.
    Well my dear pilchers, I guess it sucks to realize that the majority of the feedback you get is negative, and yet you lack the ability to reflect this on your own behaviour and actions - that actually unlike you believe yourself, people are NOT OK with your actions, and they raise their voices in concern.

Some members of this site should take a good long hard look at their own nappied, depraved self before casting judgement on another.
    Sure - no body should be spared the sometimes ugly sight into the mirror - no one is perfect.. .but it applies to you just as well.
    You lack of self-reflection in regards to your own action is rather puzzling to say so.

If you dont like something you see here then dont comment. Simple.
    ah this one I love... honestly it's the one way how some of the most evil regimes on this planet have strived and come to great devastating power throughout history.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	20298
    Frankly speaking... this is exactly the attitude I can NOT and NEVER support: People shall rise their voices in concern when something goes on that isn't right by any means.
    And just because you'd prefer them to shut up, because you don't like the feedback you're getting... well, not from me at least, no I will not humor your desire to be able to put out your views and have them uncommented.

There are many things on this site that I simply cant fathom, many more all over the internet. Many MANY more in real life. We should show respect for others and let them live their lives how they choose.
    respect - well it goes both ways... in that regard: you reap was you sow.

If they are breaking no law then we have no right to enforce our beliefs on them.
    Well at least to mysel law and moral standards aren't always the same... and only becuase there is no law against some stuff, it doesn't make it right.
    its much more about personal integrity, high values, decency, mutual respect etc...

Moreover, this site is a SUPPORT site and regardless of your beliefs we should all be offering support to one another.
    So I should support someones actions - even if I condemn them? how does that work...
    Support isn't something that should be given blindly just because of a common denotion for liking diapers.
    Just because I have to wear diapers, I do partially like diaper doesn't mean I have to like all your actions and hand out support, even if I find your actions morally despicable.

There is no need to reply to this post. Just know that if you are feeling bullied, shamed, scared or hurt because of who you are then its not you thats wrong... its those that judge. You have my support.
    SELF REFLECTION... use it.... probably people have been trying to tell you half your life that some of your actions aren't exactly sweet and neat. but I guess you have a way to twist and turn this in your mind so it just suits you fine.
    Last edited by EPO1; 09-Mar-2014 at 13:58.

DO IT NOW OR FUCK THE HELL OFF.

Bit harsh don't you think.

If im doing something illegal; report me. DO IT NOW OR FUCK THE HELL OFF.
    I never saw what you posted in your other thread, but if you are looking for respect, you aren't doing a very good job.

Wow... one thread that starts a total outburst, and it gets closed, big shock... but really, now ANOTHER? Well, at least I'll have some entertaining reading for the next few days, till this one gets closed off too, won't be long from the looks of what was written already, and already edited as the line is no longer there... mmmmm, wonder why it is gone so fast???

Meh, I guess I'll finally say something about this.

Funny, I was on that other thread and I saw no real flaming or bullying, at least when you claimed so 3 pages into thread, I'm not reading further. It was really more like nobody took you seriously and simply disagreeing to me... Don't play victim. Yes, this is a support group, we may support wearing diapers, but many do not support wearing just diapers, in public, for attention. Many of us see that as negative attention and it's generally not decent for many reasons. It may not be illegal where you live but it's still not decent.

Also, I really hate that argument of "don't like don't comment" as if to avoid future negative feedback. It doesn't work. xD Listen, people have opinions, as do you, if they agree or disagree, they will voice it. That simple. If you really believe that, then it works both ways, you don't have to read or reply to my reply if you don't want to.