Thread: Very small framed person - sizing question?

Default Very small framed person - sizing question?

I'm roughly 95lb, 23inch waist and 31inch hips. I'm wondering if I would fit the 4-7year drynites or larger baby diapers?

I thought I was the only one with a small waist/height/weight , I can help you since I have a 26 inch waist and around 29 or 30 inch hips, with a similar weight.

The ones I've tried are Goodnites L/XL they fit me awesomely , they're comfortable and they don't feel tight or small, I am not familiar with Drynites, but a similar sizing will definetly fit you.

About baby diapers, the largest size you can find could fit you only if they have stretchy side tapes, pampers can be a great example (Haven't tried them yet) since they have stretchy side tapes. And the male anathomy doesn't help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by carada View Post
    I'm roughly 95lb, 23inch waist and 31inch hips. I'm wondering if I would fit the 4-7year drynites or larger baby diapers?
    Hi there carada! This looks like your first post here on ADISC. As you can see we help each other out a lot. Can you tell us a little more about your non-DL interests? If you need any tips, here's a guide for you.