Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel like there is less good AB/DL sites now?

Default Do you feel like there is less good AB/DL sites now?

I feel like online there isn't nearly as many good sites for making friends who are into this as there used to be. Diaper space, although somewhat creepy, seemed like one of the best, or at least it was for me. Now it seems like the only good sites are daily diaper, this site and diapered anime.

Am I missing any I could do with suggestions if you have an particularly for roleplaying as I feel like I have met all the good roleplayers on daily diaper and diapered anime, and this site doesn't seem to have many folk into roleplaying.

Yeah, there deffinetly needs to be more ab/dl sites. I just recently left babyfur.me because I'm sick of bacicly people atticking each other to stirr up drama.

I've never joined any sites before except this one, all the sites I have looked at just seemed kinda creepy or kinda graphic with pictures and stuff.

everything went down over the last decade ... and I dont see them coming back

I've met nice people from the ABDL subreddit on reddit. They also have a abdl personals subbredit where you can find friends or roleplayers (I found a great roleplay partner there). That place seem to have filled up some of the void that others abdl-sites left.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillmu View Post
    I've met nice people from the ABDL subreddit on reddit. They also have a abdl personals subbredit where you can find friends or roleplayers (I found a great roleplay partner there). That place seem to have filled up some of the void that others abdl-sites left.
    Yeah I'm on reddit now to it looks pretty good. What kind of roleplay do you do?

Daily Diapers and ADISC are the only reputable sites I can think of, for anything AB/DL/Babyfur etc to be honest. All the other ones seems to attract creeps, be more orientated around BDSM or has pisspore moderation.

You could try Fetlife but errrrr, I get a lot of mixed opinions about that one; you might like it.

If you were a Babyfur, I'd recommend babyfur.me for role play, there is no shortage of that, that's for sure. But as Davroin has already pointed out the drama and pisspore moderation really gets in the way of it (jeez Fuzzy really needs to do something about that site).

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Daily Diapers and ADISC are the only reputable sites I can think of, for anything AB/DL/Babyfur etc to be honest. All the other ones seems to attract creeps, be more orientated around BDSM or has pisspore moderation.

You could try Fetlife but errrrr, I get a lot of mixed opinions about that one; you might like it.

If you were a Babyfur, I'd recommend babyfur.me for role play, there is no shortage of that, that's for sure. But as Davroin has already pointed out the drama and pisspore moderation really gets in the way of it (jeez Fuzzy really needs to do something about that site).
    I am on fetlife and it's ok but not great there is allot of overly pushy people on there. I might look at babyfur.me I don't identify as a furry but I have had some kinda furry fantasies before so it's not something I dislike and when it comes to roleplay I really don't mind if it's furry or non furry.

Quote Originally Posted by RPcat18 View Post
    I am on fetlife and it's ok but not great there is allot of overly pushy people on there. I might look at babyfur.me I don't identify as a furry but I have had some kinda furry fantasies before so it's not something I dislike and when it comes to roleplay I really don't mind if it's furry or non furry.
    OK but be warned, Babyfur.me can get a little stressful at times. I have just left myself after being there for a few months for the reasons I have stated. Hopefully you'll get more pleasure out of it than what I did...

Quote Originally Posted by RPcat18 View Post
    Yeah I'm on reddit now to it looks pretty good. What kind of roleplay do you do?
    I guess it's OT in this thread, so I'm sending you a pm instead. Another site with active abdl rolesplays is omorashi.org. They have a diaper subforum too.