Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I知 new to the site but not to the community. I joined this site because lately I've been having some trouble integrating my AB side into the rest of my life. So I figured it would be a good idea to meet some other people and see how they do it. After some searching I found this site and you all seem to be a friendly bunch so I figured I壇 dive in.

Outside of my AB tendencies, I知 a full time college student studying environmental engineering. When it came time for me to choose a career, I couldn't decide between math and environmental science so I picked both. I've always enjoyed being outside, camping or hiking.

I've also always really liked technology. I've pretty much always had a computer growing up and I think I知 pretty handy with them. I built my on PC a few years back which I thought was a fun challenge. Along the lines of computers I was quite the gamer back before college started to eat up most of my time.

More recently I've mostly been exploring other some newer hobbies and interests. I started writing a lot more. Mostly short stories, but I知 hoping to expand my portfolio to include some other forms of writing. Around 6 months ago I learned to solve a Rubik痴 cube which I've steady been working decreasing my solve time for. I used to enjoy running too so I知 looking forward to spring so I can get back in that groove.

Anyway that痴 a current snapshot of my life at the moment. I am excited to meet you all and I guess I値l see you in the forms.

Good evening (UK time), sir! Welcome aboard the merry ship that is ADISC, and we're glad to have you here!

Great to have another writer with us Do you have any particular soft-spots for literary genres?

Yes welcome caderra41! Sounds like you have quite a full life. When you get a chance, check out the writer's forum here. There are quite a few writer's there practicing their art. Take a look and maybe write something yourself!
    Last edited by zipperless; 09-Mar-2014 at 00:58.

Hey thanks for the warm welcome.

Excellent but tough question Indianajones. I don’t know if you’d call it a soft-spot but most of my writings are fictional narratives.

And thanks for the advice zipperless. I shall have to check out the writer’s forums.