Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: talking to friends/family about being a babyfur/abdl

Default talking to friends/family about being a babyfur/abdl

So I was just wondering if anyfur has talked to friends and or family about being ab/dl or just wearing diapers in general, I talked to my mom about it last night and it went well, in fact she's going to buy me store brand until I can afford better quality

Quote Originally Posted by DavorinShadowfang View Post
    So I was just wondering if anyfur has talked to friends and or family about being ab/dl or just wearing diapers in general, I talked to my mom about it last night and it went well, in fact she's going to buy me store brand until I can afford better quality
    Good to hear it went well :3 I told my mom a few months back and she took it well but i still hide my diapers and other stuff because of the rest of my family

I'm glad she took it well, I still have to hide from my sister but as long as I wear jeans I'm free to wear 24/7 if I so please. She'll eveb buy me store brand. I'm going to buy some cushies soon

It's a different world from when I was a kid. When my mom found out, she sent me to a psychiatrist. Instead of buying me diapers, she'd lead pamphlets lying around about being a man. It was a tough time until I moved out of the house and got my own place.

I never felt the need to tell anyone whos not part of the community him/herself.
    Ill talk to other DLs about DL-stuff, and to other Furries about Furry-stuff.
    And to other cubs about both x3

Its not even that Im afraid of people being unaccepting, its more the fact that I simply dont think telling them about any of these things would influence our relationship at all (or at least not in a positive way).
    So, it shall stay a secret :3

how did you get the guts to tell them my parents know about my furry side but my diaper side i dont think theyed understand

It took a lot of convincing myself to speak. My mom has known for years, but I wanted to finally get it out in the open

I will never know why people feel the compulsion to come out and tell their parents about this kind of thing... at least about AB/DL stuff. That is very private and really not a necessary thing for parents to know. Furry thing is debatable, but mine know of this just based on the fact I've always loved to costume and like artwork and such. Long as I don't hurt myself or others, they don't generally care. Just my two cents.

Yes, ive chatted with my mom about this side of me, it wasnt by choice. She decided she wanted to learn more about my lifestyle and get to know my adult baby sub. It was awkward as hell, but she didnt judge me for my tastes, thats something. She just decided to stay out of my personal life, thankfully.

If it was up to me, id have tried my best to avoid having her talk and hang out with my Little. This is called a PRIVATE LIFE for reason, because its not something i cared to let the world know. well.. thats over and done with, im outted and eh... i dont careall that much. No one messes with a big steroided biker type.

You do look like the sorta guy who could kill someone with a headbutt lol.

As for this side of me, no one but those in the community will ever know about it for as long as I can help it...