Thread: Out of Hiding Once Again :P

Default Out of Hiding Once Again :P

I know I have been fairly inactive for quite some time but I is back .

Things got pretty crazy around here after moving, I got very sick in August and than sick again in October resulting in being hospitalized and having a spinal tap ICKY. That was no funs at all! Than in November broke my back, moved in Feb and kicked out a nasty roommate who threatened me in the process than totaled my car a week later. So been all kinds of crazies around here. Single again too for that matter but I have to admit I am happier than ever now that things have been sorted out. Despite being in pain from my back, I sure ain't gonna let that stop me. May slow me down but darnit I will still be crawling forward towards the things I want and need. Almost to the finals for my second semester of school and doing better this quarter. Looking forward to spring term but will miss the instructor I have had for the last six months. There are perks to having a police captain as an instructor lol. Just so happens my car accident was in his jurisdiction just on his day off of course.

Living in a motel now but liking it. My neighbors are amazing and insanely friendly. Have an ab friend local who I talk to almost every day and have for months. We haven't met each other yet but hope to have a play date some time soon.

So all in all despite the pot holes i have bumped into on my road the last few months there has been alot of positive too and I am loving life here. I am loving even more looking forward to my future. I have decided that in 2 years (or less) once I have finished community college I am moving back to Indiana to go to Indiana State for the University portion of my degree . I can't wait I loved it there and miss it sooooooooooooooo much. Even though i will be leaving behind some much missed friends (AB and Non-AB) I hope I can make some equally awesome friends back east.

I also discovered Nuk Sippies (with the silicone teats) and MAM pacis. Even more recently got lucky enough to find 16m+ ones when i have only had 6m+ before. Love them but hoping to order my first Nuk 5 this next week. Soooo excited for that too hehe.

So just thought I would post an update on stuffs and why I have been so inactive. I am hoping now that things have settled down some even though I am still resting lots that I will be able to be more active here again

Glad to see you back and sorry to hear about your troubles.

It is nice to hear of your positive attitude and that things are now going well!