Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onesie Help

Default Onesie Help

Thinking of getting a onesie from baby pants but don't know what size to get. I'm 5' 1 and wear size adult small so was thinking size small but I may be size xsmall but don't really know. Anyone got one from them and can help me out. Thanks

They seem to be sized very generously, but will shrink a great deal when you wash them for the first time. I wear a XL T-shirt, which is a bit loose on me, but found that their Large size onesie was a perfect fit after one washing.

pilchers

I cant stand the baby-pants onesies and Ive written to them about it. The small and medium onesie I have are the same size!!! I bought a medium first as I was right on the edge sizewise... It looks like it is made to fit a giraffe! (or a really fat person) so I ordered the next one in a small... same thing... it just hangs down at the crotch and offeres no support at all.

The babykins ones are sized for humans but shipping to Australia is criminally insane from that site.

When it comes to baby-pants onesies I purchased mine a size smaller because I heard that they run a size larger, when I first got it I was disappointed because it was still beginner then I wanted (I usually wear a size medium), but after a washed and dried it it fits like a dream. I would suggest buying a size smaller.

yea would get ones at babykins but the size is to big for me I just measured myself and I am a size xsmall on baby-pants

The extra small from baby-pants should work just fine. If it is a tad to big just shrink it in the washer and dryer

I've been finding onesies in the shops like Kmart and Big W in the adult PJ section. Mind you Im in Australia but I thought onsies in shops were all the rage in America and the UK first.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsclaws View Post
    I've been finding onesies in the shops like Kmart and Big W in the adult PJ section. Mind you Im in Australia but I thought onsies in shops were all the rage in America and the UK first.

Godsclaws, I believe that LittleFoal is talking about onesies, the type that is a shirt and has snaps in the crotch. I think that you are getting it confused with a footed sleeper (sometimes referred to as onesie) which covers the entire body from the feet to the neck and usually has a zipper running the length of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by pilchers View Post
    I cant stand the baby-pants onesies and Ive written to them about it. The small and medium onesie I have are the same size!!! I bought a medium first as I was right on the edge sizewise... It looks like it is made to fit a giraffe! (or a really fat person) so I ordered the next one in a small... same thing... it just hangs down at the crotch and offeres no support at all.

The babykins ones are sized for humans but shipping to Australia is criminally insane from that site.
    I got a small onesie from baby-pants and it only fits right after I wash it(Hot water and dried with a towel), afterward it just stretches out again.

Hello to all,

I specifically am looking for a onesie intended for wear with disposable diapers.

I am incontinent and need more support to counter diaper sag. I do not know whether the onsies intended for wear with cloth diapers will be tight enough from neck to crotch to give my diaper the support it needs.

Any suggestions or comments?

--JD