Thread: My Night Skiing

Default My Night Skiing

Since the other threads about Skiing diapered have closed and the season isn't over, I thought I would start a new one with the story of how my night went.

The thought of skiing in diapers had always seemed awesome to me, and things finally aligned tonight. The hill I went to is about 45 minutes to an hour away, and leaving at 5:30 I could ski for a few hours until the hill closed at ten. Before I left I started by putting on a plastic backed Abena M4 with an Abri-let Maxi booster inside of it. This is normally more than enough, but I like the idea of some extra protection so I put on a pair of rubber panties over the diaper. On top of that went my new leotard. I find the tight leotard really helps prevent leaks and extend the life of the diaper.

By the time I was nearing the hill I could already feel my bladder wanting to go. The feeling of relieving myself without having to stop somewhere was terrific and set the tone for the rest of the evening. The snow pants completely hid the diaper and I had no concerns at all about being seen. The uncomfortable seats on the chairlift were much more bearable with the added padding too. The warmth spreading between my legs felt amazing in the bitter wind, and I never felt concerned about leaks. The diaper held up all the way home, and I am writing while still wearing it, although about to take it off.

In the end I will ski diapered at every opportunity now. For a short night skiing, the pros far outweigh the cons, and not having to stop for the washroom was great.

Does anyone else have any experiences we haven't heard of?

That sounded a lot like fun.

I really wish that I could go skiing my self. That would be a lot of fun.