Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forced Into Diapers by Circumstance?

Default Forced Into Diapers by Circumstance?

I'm curious if anyone here has been forced into diapers by circumstance (this does not mean sex play, role play, etc.). If so, how did it feel and what was the outcome?

I'll share my own story as an example:

Many moons ago, when I was lighter and thinner and had more hair, I had a slip-and-fall accident which involved me going down about 12 icy steps. Long story short, I had slipped a couple disks in my back and broken my tailbone. I was bedridden for a week (should have been longer, but it gets amazingly tiring to stare at the ceiling in agony for a solid week) and, of course, this left "bathroom issues" to contend with.

Thankfully, I only passed liquids (as I wasn't eating solids, and I was on percacet and other opiods). However, I found that I only felt comfortable "going" in jugs (thank you, Gatorade corp!) and not in diapers. Part of me didn't want to create an environment where diapers were associated with pain, and part of me just didn't want to go and have my wife have to deal with changing me. And getting diapered by myself at the time was out of the question - just lifting my butt off the bed caused huge beads of sweat to pop out on my forehead, and ... well, it sucked.

So - I have been forced into diapers by circumstance before, and didn't like it or take full advantage of the situation as I thought that I would prior to the event. For me, an event that should have been great (having to use for wetting, being changed) turned into a non-event where I went into bottles.

Has anyone else had such a circumstance, and if so, did you have a similar outcome?

Well when I was 7 years old I used to wet the bed a lot and so did my sister, my mother was sick of this so she went to buy some diapers and told us it wasn't an option, so yes, we were forced to wear them. I don't entirely complain, tho, I already had this attraction for diapers.

Yep. I ended up in the hospital and got my period in the process. Considering my underwear were ruined... I couldn't wear a pad, and the hospital didn't have tampons. My mom gave me a diaper. (Then tried to help me, which was really effin creepy.)

I was in a coma for a week, when I woke up I was wearing a catheter. I refused to consent for a catheter while I was awake, but couldn't really move much at the time, so I was in adult diapers at the hospital. However, their 'diapers' were a pull-up that could barely hold a good wetting(and didn't a few times). When it came time for #2 though they did provide a bedpan(I guess that's what to call it, it didn't look like the ones I've seen on TV before). Ended up in them yeah, but not like nurses changing me. I ripped the sides on the used ones, and handed it to the attendant, then he helped me get the new one up to my thighs and I put it in place from there.

Surprisingly No!
    I've had my share of bad accidents(and some assaults)
    A few of which had stopped or hindered my breathing for a short time And one that Fucked(Roughly I have back pains now, And I can not lay down on my stumi comfortably now.) But nothing that has forced me to be confined into a diaper for a long time thankfully.

Wow, this brings back old memories. When I was a chronological child, I used to wet the bed. I have come to realize that many of my current issues have roots in my early childhood. When I was one year old I was forced out of the crib by a new baby brother. I was pushed to potty train early because there were too many babies in diapers. Long story short, I didn't learn potty training very well. I had night accidents and later going to school I would dribble in my pants.When I was 7 I had yet another baby brother. He was born Christmas day and my wetting problems flaired after that. I was coming home from school with wet pants almost every day. I would sort of dribble a little all day and then coming home with my brothers we would always play along the way. Invariably I would arrive home with a big wet spot showing on my pants. My mother warned me and threatened me with diapers but it continued. The last day of school was a half day. Us brothers came home and sat down to lunch. After lunch my mother told me to come into her bedroom while the other boys went out to play. I just stood there in my wet pants while she diapered my littlest brother and put him in the bassinet for a nap. Then she turned to me and said "your turn." She helped me to climb onto the bed and I was sort of sniffling and asking her "why?" My mom had used cloth diapers for all of us. So I just laid there while she stripped me and then laid out double diapers. She did everything just like she had done with the baby before me. I got powdered and she pulled the cloth up between my legs and pinned it on either side. I was just sort of looking off in spance trying to ignore what was happening to me while tears welled up in my eyes. For some reason I kept telling myself I wasn't really a baby because she wouldn't have any plastic pants that would fit me. Well after my diaper was pinned in place she didn't even hesitate as she walked over to the diaper drawer and pulled out plastic pants big enough for me. As she gathered the legs and began to slip them over one of my legs, I just sort of lost it, I started kicking and screaming and crying. She sort of wrestled with me for a little bit to put the plastic pants on me but soon one of my kicks knocked her glasses off. I was sort of frightened by her angry reaction. She pulled me up over to the dressing mirror bench and put me across her knee. She unpinned my diaper and apanked my bare bottom with the big black oval hairbrush that she always used. That was the first time I ever had a spanking on my bare bottom. I cried and struggled. Finally I sort of went blank. I recovered myself, realizing I was still making a cry sound but I didn't need to cry anymore. She had my diaper on and was putting my plastic pants on. She put a onesie on me which was a little tight but fit. She carried me over to the rocking chair and fed me a bottle of warm formula. After wards, she burped me and put me in the crib which was still too big for baby Don. I was in diapers all summer. It made me feel like a baby. It made me realize that I wanted to be a baby. I got attention. I got love and hugs. It was a very wonderful experience.

babypants:

I have no proof that you're lying but I do find this highly unlikely, especially this coming from someone I don't know and due to that doesn't have anything that I can gage their trustworthiness. And truth be told I don't believe you. I'll leave it to the others to make up their own mind. You might want to reconsider this post.

Myself, yes.
    My incident: (which I had part of already posted in an other thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    We were going to the US but weather conditions were too bad to take off. So here we're standing first in the takeoff line and waiting. Now there's a rule that if you're standing there you have to be takeoff ready which means nobody leaves there seat no exception. (And the toilets don't work on the ground anyhow.) The problem was that this was after our layover and I didn't get a chance to go to the bathroom there. So I was already quite in need of a bathroom break. Anyhow, I ended up holding it for an other 4 hours or so. At which point I lost it and wet myself. after that we had to wait for an other hour or so. Total 5 hours sitting in the chair and I was way too embarrassed about having wet myself but my parents at least weren't pissed.
    My brother at that time still wore diapers for that trip and my mom put one of his on me (after we took off) as it's quite uncomfortable in a plane with wet pants. So during the flight I just sat in a diaper with a blanket over it.

I was in a hospital for a month and had to wear diapers for nr.2 a couple of times(then I was able to walk and did in in toilets instead, and had to wear a catheter, but like you I didnt eat much so I didnt have to do nr.2 alot ( Thank God! )

strange thing is even though I was pretty bored in the hospital being taken care of all the time etc sometimes I look back at it and think it was nice, I suppose it was the painkillers that gives the feeling that I want back or something.

Quote Originally Posted by babypants View Post
    Wow, this brings back old memories. When I was a chronological child, I used to wet the bed. I have come to realize that many of my current issues have roots in my early childhood. When I was one year old I was forced out of the crib by a new baby brother. I was pushed to potty train early because there were too many babies in diapers. Long story short, I didn't learn potty training very well. I had night accidents and later going to school I would dribble in my pants.When I was 7 I had yet another baby brother. He was born Christmas day and my wetting problems flaired after that. I was coming home from school with wet pants almost every day. I would sort of dribble a little all day and then coming home with my brothers we would always play along the way. Invariably I would arrive home with a big wet spot showing on my pants. My mother warned me and threatened me with diapers but it continued. The last day of school was a half day. Us brothers came home and sat down to lunch. After lunch my mother told me to come into her bedroom while the other boys went out to play. I just stood there in my wet pants while she diapered my littlest brother and put him in the bassinet for a nap. Then she turned to me and said "your turn." She helped me to climb onto the bed and I was sort of sniffling and asking her "why?" My mom had used cloth diapers for all of us. So I just laid there while she stripped me and then laid out double diapers. She did everything just like she had done with the baby before me. I got powdered and she pulled the cloth up between my legs and pinned it on either side. I was just sort of looking off in spance trying to ignore what was happening to me while tears welled up in my eyes. For some reason I kept telling myself I wasn't really a baby because she wouldn't have any plastic pants that would fit me. Well after my diaper was pinned in place she didn't even hesitate as she walked over to the diaper drawer and pulled out plastic pants big enough for me. As she gathered the legs and began to slip them over one of my legs, I just sort of lost it, I started kicking and screaming and crying. She sort of wrestled with me for a little bit to put the plastic pants on me but soon one of my kicks knocked her glasses off. I was sort of frightened by her angry reaction. She pulled me up over to the dressing mirror bench and put me across her knee. She unpinned my diaper and apanked my bare bottom with the big black oval hairbrush that she always used. That was the first time I ever had a spanking on my bare bottom. I cried and struggled. Finally I sort of went blank. I recovered myself, realizing I was still making a cry sound but I didn't need to cry anymore. She had my diaper on and was putting my plastic pants on. She put a onesie on me which was a little tight but fit. She carried me over to the rocking chair and fed me a bottle of warm formula. After wards, she burped me and put me in the crib which was still too big for baby Don. I was in diapers all summer. It made me feel like a baby. It made me realize that I wanted to be a baby. I got attention. I got love and hugs. It was a very wonderful experience.

Interesting.............

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    babypants:

Myself, yes.
    My incident: (which I had part of already posted in an other thread)

My brother at that time still wore diapers for that trip and my mom put one of his on me (after we took off) as it's quite uncomfortable in a plane with wet pants. So during the flight I just sat in a diaper with a blanket over it.
    o.O Your mom actually put a diaper on you? I highly think that's true. If I wet my pants on a plane like that my parents would just tell me to wear them and castrate me on doing it at 17. How old was your 'brother' in diapers then? I don't think there's any parent that would diaper a kid past 4 that I know of o.O.

Quote Originally Posted by babypants View Post
    I smell a deekerish person here -_-

Never, though it would of been nice yet embarassing.