Thread: Buying clothes a size too large!

Default Buying clothes a size too large!

I love doing this. I buy all my outerwear a size up so that I can feel smaller in them. Does any body else do this?

Haha...I've bought jeans a size or two larger so I can wear diapers under them....sigh. My wife knows as she's with me when I buy clothes, and she roles her eyes. Actually, she ordered my bib overalls for me a couple sizes larger in the waist to accommodate a diaper...teehee.

I always buy 38" jeans...36" will fit...

But, when out and about I need room for my sidearm...I never leave home without it...

So, then 38" fit pretty well...

Me too ...on size up
    i can wear diapers every day and everywhere.. pretty good !

I just buy the normal size I always wear, I just get the Relaxed Fit jeans instead of Regular Fit. No one yet has noticed I'm wearing diapers underneath.

I just bought a pair of bib overalls from a store near where I live and when I got home to try them on they were way to big , but I admit they
    Did make me feel a lot smaller because they were so big.

I do it all the time, I usually buy a couple sizes bigger. It's just more comfortable.

And then there is the factor of wearing something almost just right or too small and the crotch seam just compresses the diapers and panties into a bunch and of course the inside of the diaper compresses too and if you have been bad
    the mess inside gets - well moved around and perhaps squirts out. You did not need to see that coming - the Baby Elephant walk did not need to be exaggerated but it is what it is - Leave some room for unintended consequences.