Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plastic Abena M4 UK Market Research

Default Plastic Abena M4 UK Market Research

hi so basically i have found a supplier where i can get the plastic Abena M4s

you cant get these in the uk anymore i need to import them

basically what is the most people would be willing to pay for them ?

I would be buying in bulk for myself but I know people really like them allot, so ime considering selling some of them so to share with others and make a modest profit.

so say a pack of 14 for 19 + 6.10 postage would people be willing to pay that ?

obviously the more you get the more the postage comes down ?

so yea you think this is worth doing id love to know

many thanks

I'm in the US of A and we can still get the plastic M-4s but but forewarned, they ain't as great as they used to be. The lack of SAP and elastic in the waistband make them just average diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    I'm in the US of A and we can still get the plastic M-4s but but forewarned, they ain't as great as they used to be. The lack of SAP and elastic in the waistband make them just average diapers.
    So they did downgrade the plastic back?
    I was told that was just a rumor godamn I just placed an order on Abena m4s for the first time in 2 years cause 2 years ago I had gotten 2 bad cases of abenas that had horrible absorbency.

Sad to hear they have been downgraded, this was one diaper that I really wanted to get hold of, in quantity, as an insurance policy. I'd still be interested, I think that's at the top end of pricing but what order size did that apply to?

Quote Originally Posted by Paxe View Post
    Sad to hear they have been downgraded, this was one diaper that I really wanted to get hold of, in quantity, as an insurance policy. I'd still be interested, I think that's at the top end of pricing but what order size did that apply to?
    It's speculation as far as I know, it's why I'm asking around I hear some yes they have been downgraded and others saying they're still awesome

Quote Originally Posted by edward321 View Post
    It's speculation as far as I know, it's why I'm asking around I hear some yes they have been downgraded and others saying they're still awesome
    I'm not sure I ever used the older, better versions, so I've been happy with the current one, maybe because I don't know what I'm missing. As far as the imported price, I'd be looking at other, cheaper items.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeybravo View Post
    I'm not sure I ever used the older, better versions, so I've been happy with the current one, maybe because I don't know what I'm missing. As far as the imported price, I'd be looking at other, cheaper items.
    You're happy with the current ones, do find them thick and do they hold a lot and when I say a lot I mean 3 or 4 big wettings. If they hold multiple wettings then they are good

save express / airoliver have the plastic M4's in and cheaper than that.

So they did downgrade the plastic back?
    I was told that was just a rumor godamn I just placed an order on Abena m4s for the first time in 2 years cause 2 years ago I had gotten 2 bad cases of abenas that had horrible absorbency.
    Yes they took the elastic out of the waistband even though it is still listed as a feature on XP's site. They are still one of the best diapers available, just not the total awesomeness they were a half dozen years ago as X-Plus or the greatness they were 4 years ago when they first renamed them to M-4.

Would apply to a single pack can do it cheaper 3 or. More