Thread: How crazy would I be to take the sides of a Tena stretch & put them on a tranquility?

Question How crazy would I be to take the sides of a Tena stretch & put them on a tranquility?

I have hand coordination issues, so a single, wide, stretchy fastener would be better than 2 tabs on each side from an independence standpoint, & I don't wanna use tape over the tabs, because it'll change the feel, & what if Tena Stretches are HUGE on me? +, they're that hospitalish, annoying, green color. So I shall take a Tranquility SmartCore, with topliner contour booster, of course, & attach the Tena Strech's side panels. Frankindiaper, mwah ha ha ha! How do I go about the mod; lots of superglue & prayers? Is there a cheaper adult diaper brand with stretch side,s & a full-length Velcroy thingy?

Superglue? I wouldn't... the stuff can be pretty irritating.

Also it seems to me that playing around / practicing with putting on normal tabbed diapers will be really easier than to modify the diaper if you have coordinative issues. Just practice? Try lying down, try standing up, sitting, try different approaches to tabbing, tab one side of the diaper first before pulling it up ... or tab bot lower tabs into place before pulling them up pull-up style and then fasten the top tabs? whatever works.
    But honestly I don't see your idea of frankenstein-diapers working well.

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    I shall take a Tranquility SmartCore,....& attach the Tena Strech's side panels. ... How do I go about the mod; lots of superglue & prayers?
    UHU or Bostick (or whatever similar is available) will do the trick (on the 'fabric' areas only). be sure to give the glue enough time to dry and bear in mind that heat will thin the glue, making it more absorbable but in some cases, less effective.
    you'll probably need to figure on at least a 1.5 inch wide area of adhesion.

Lol at 'Frankindiaper', that can be new catch phrases for modded diapers.

I recommend duct tape for you mod because superglue will not work and even then it wont be very effective.
    If you had sweing skills and a sewing machine, you would have a better shot but thats also a shot in the dark.
    I have tried your idea and it never worked effectively.
    Although it was Tena Flex meets Tena slip Maxi.