Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOVA area - diaper giveaway/swap program?

Default NOVA area - diaper giveaway/swap program?

I'm not sure if this thread is allowed but please take it down if it violates some rule. Well, i've gotten myself into quite a pickle... I collected way too many diapers than i could possible handle or ever hope to hide. I'm even going to pick up some more tomorrow... >.< i just can't pass up these amazing deals! Free diapers are the best diapers! They're not even the super cheapo kind!

I'd like to give these away to people who "need" them haha. Just message me for details.

Then I was wondering if the AB/DL community has some sort of diaper swapping "program". Wouldn't it be fun just to trade and pass around (not used) diapers? Half the reason i've gotten myself into this little problem is that i usually try a few and move on to another pack.

There are some afraid to out there adress so you will have to wait and see.
    Hope it works for you.
    If not try fetlife.

yes, Daily Diapers forum has a section for diaper freebies

Oh i kind of figured about the whole address thing. I'd follow the whole "craigslist code" and meet in a public area for everyone's safety.
    Oh thanks alot sambus. I'll try to pop it up there.

I managed to fight my urge to pick up all those diapers. I didn't get the HUGE shipment of diapers, but if u want them i can direct u to the guy :S
    But seriously guys. If u ever, need help searching for deals on diapers. I am the guru.
    I know people doubt me, but my area is full of old people. They just give away stuff or price it super cheap :S
    I am a bargain hunter extraordinaire! lol

Quote Originally Posted by dlove View Post
    Oh i kind of figured about the whole address thing. I'd follow the whole "craigslist code" and meet in a public area for everyone's safety.
    Oh thanks alot sambus. I'll try to pop it up there.

I managed to fight my urge to pick up all those diapers. I didn't get the HUGE shipment of diapers, but if u want them i can direct u to the guy :S
    But seriously guys. If u ever, need help searching for deals on diapers. I am the guru.
    I know people doubt me, but my area is full of old people. They just give away stuff or price it super cheap :S
    I am a bargain hunter extraordinaire! lol
    I'm very curious in what area you live? You don't have to be super specific or anything, like country and state or something like that. I'm always searching for local deals near me on the internet and although there are some decent deals, none of the brands are of great quality.

I mean if u know what "NOVA" is then you know my area. It's Suburbia :S
    omg, this guy on craigslist hired some guy to drive all these diapers in delivery truck and then just load them into my car.
    like 30+ packages o.o i had to turn him down because there's no way i could take all of them and hide them.
    I mean if ur interested, i can send u the link.

Sorry about that, I guess I asked a really stupid question. I completely miss read the title.

I would love the link but It's not going to help me at all. I live very far away from that area. I'm in SoCal

Another thing you could do as get like a trusted middle man. Give the middle guy you both trust the diapers and then he gives it to the other guy. This way it would be less exchange of information. The only flaw with that is finding someone to be the middle man.

How much did you pay for the ones you got and are they actually good (what type)?