How to Wear Diapers in Public

Well when im goint to work in my Tena Slip maxi or Seni super quatro i usualy wear body from littleforbig under my daily cloths,

I wear nappies in public. I do not try to hide them. I even wear shorts some times so that people can see nappie. I also use a dummy in public

• Wow
Reactions: babyp and KitsuneFox
babieRobert71 said:
I wear nappies in public. I do not try to hide them. I even wear shorts some times so that people can see nappie. I also use a dummy in public

how do you use a pasifer in public?

Reactions: KitsuneFox
Not abdl just ic but the OP has a lot of good advise here.

I find that no one notices the noise in a plase with ambient baseline noise. With clothing, it reall doesnt have to be overly baggy just not too form fitting.

A pair of under armour compression shorts do wonders to smooth out the diaper under pants and also help kill noise.

Reactions: Jim100
I'd absolutely never wear a diaper in public. Too risky and that is just going to make me and everyone else uncomfortable. I'd rather wear a diaper when I'm in my room or my own place of residence if I move out.

Reactions: SecretDiaperLover96 and bdiaper01
LittlePrinceC3 said:
I'd absolutely never wear a diaper in public. Too risky and that is just going to make me and everyone else uncomfortable. I'd rather wear a diaper when I'm in my room or my own place of residence if I move out.
I felt this way a long time ago. If that's how you enjoy wearing, it's great. I still wouldn't be surprised if your feelings changed over time.

Trevor said:
I felt this way a long time ago. If that's how you enjoy wearing, it's great. I still wouldn't be surprised if your feelings changed over time.
Yeah after awhile you just don’t care anymore... if you want to wear you do it. I once wore to a sleep study, and recently to the children’s hospital for a MRI of my heart and brain (I have a heart defect that requires yearly checkups). I had a onsie and a pair of track pants on walking around the hospital

Reactions: Jim100 and Trevor
If you wear cloth diapers so who cares. Although I don't have to use a wheel chair all the time now I found if someone was staring at me I would look back at them because if you look over a person there is something that a person is self consensus about with their body.
I wear cloth diapers with confidence so what if someone finds out. Hold up your self esteem. If someone asks you, explain the situation to them. Almost everyone will accept you, if they don't then erase them from your Christmas gift list, they don't deserve you and not they other way around.
I go to my reloaders meeting almost every week; the only fun we have about it is in good humor. If more people know about diapers for adults then when you go to the hospital they might start calling a diaper a diaper instead of adult incontinent wear.

For years I have been wearing nappies in public.
I use drynites and pampers 6-8 sizes. I can wear them in some tight normal underwear and there isnt a sound. Even when full, there is no noise/next to no noise and under normal clothes, there isnt much of a bulk downstairs. Only thing is that a childs nappy cant hold as much as a adult nappy so have to be careful of how much I pee. No one has ever noticed.
I suggest to anyone that do want to, try it with children nappies.

Wearing diapers in public at first is a stressful feeling your always looking around to see whos looking your way but after a short time you realize no one notices your in a diaper and you stop worrying. Changing in public also gets easier the more you do it I have carried a fresh diaper out in the open heading into a bathroom to change and no one noticed every one is busy with their own lives and unless you make your self stand out changing will be an un adventfull process.

Reactions: Jim100
I wear northshore's pullups which are pretty thin but hold quite a lot, I don't GO while i'm out too often though I usually wait till i'm alone so I never had to change in public

on another note I am Copy pasting this into a word doc for myself >.>

Pants that hold it in place help with the crinkle sound usually have keys or something like that just in case

Reactions: SoCalIncon
Wolflove23 said:
Pants that hold it in place help with the crinkle sound usually have keys or something like that just in case
I think the crinkle sound is really hard to hear for anyone but the wearer assuming you're not just wearing sweats or gym shorts over it. Jeans kill it for the most part unless you're in a dead silent room. I have underworks compression onesie and it totally kills the sound....plus it helps kill muffin tops.

Reactions: Jim100 and Midwest82
Its fun having a nap on and to wet in public really exciting But you do not want to be the centre of attention so descreetion is necessary, great fun if you have a mate doing the same thing with you hehehehe adds to the naughtiness feeling I guess.

When I do wear in public, I wear under briefs and jeans. I never go too bulky obviously. Never had an issue being too conspicuous.

I am so self conscious about being in public with a diaper on... maybe because i feel so vulnerable, i think if i had a mommy/daddy or a big person with me it would not be so bad just knowing i had a protector looking after me. Whilst i am not incontinent i have personal issues with #2 from time to time i get little to no warning it comes on so fast once it hits i have less than 2 min to find a bathroom before i find myself covered in my own ewww, thankfully most times it has happened was in the car and thank god for rubber floor mats.#1 i have some control over but still will have a leakage issue once in awhile leaving my pants either soaked or a small 1/2 dollar sized pee spot on my pants. When I dress to go out i choose loose fitting bottoms and wear a slightly thinner diaper so as to not be seen easily my favorites for this are PeekABU’s they don’t show near as much bulge and i always have a onesie on to help control diaper sag and cover anything that protrudes from my pants front and back.

I love going to the grocery store in my diaper. I usually wear a long dress so you cant tell. Hehe

Reactions: ChocChip
Emmagar said:
I love going to the grocery store in my diaper. I usually wear a long dress so you cant tell. Hehe
And wet it at the checkout thinking “if only they knew”? ;)

Reactions: Emmagar
I've never been able to wet in public. I have a terribly shy bladder and I can really only use public restrooms (as they're intended) when they're single occupancy, if I'm alone or if I happen to use a stall under certain environmental conditions.

Last edited:
ChocChip said:
And wet it at the checkout thinking “if only they knew”? ;)

I did that once while checking out. Hardest part was not making the concentration face you make when wetting.

Back