How to Wear Diapers in Public

hi all last year I was on a short break to Edinburgh/Scotland with my girlfriend I was wearing nappies/diapers for a few of the days, to disguise this with it being the summertime I would fasten my fleece jacket around my waste this did make me feel more confident out and about in public also there was a time when needed to change I simply called in to a disabled toilet with my girlfriend outside and took care of business however hen I came out of the toilet my girl was laughing due to the fact she heard me unfastening the tapes.

I also was out and about in nappies for two days around valentines and thankfully nobody had noticed anything at all.

On both these occasions I was wearing a variety of nappies from abena m4 to snuggies overnights .

I've been wearing, wetting and changing diapers in public for years...24/7 since 2006. I am incontinent (which is what led to my becoming a DL at a very young age) so dealing with diapers in a public setting is something I've had to learn to live with. I still don't like changing in public restrooms, but it's occasionally necessary, especially when traveling. My accepted reality is that nobody notices my "diaper bag" or what I carry in with me when I go into the restroom. The bulk and noise of premium diapers and plastic pants (generally a must when diapered 24/7) can't be helped and I truly think that, with the exception of other people in diapers or those familiar with adult diapers, most people are totally clueless. Just be careful and discrete, and you'll be fine.

No one cares. I wear nappies and plastic pants all the time and no one ever comments.

I have only been"caught" once in 40 years and he was also a ABDL. now i don't even worry about the sound of the tapes being pulled in a restroom because most people just don't connect it with a diaper.

sometimes nervous and sometime don't care.

A great thing to do is to wear a jock strap over the diapers. The band around the waste quiets the diapers and when they become soaked or loaded the jock also holds up the diaper so it doesn't sag. Also mid mornings riding on a bike trail is a great place to wet and poop. Just ride out a distance then poop your diaper. There are very few people. The squishy feel on the way back under is exquisite. You have to love bike seats.

I am not incontinent; not an adult baby, .but I am a Diaper Lover (DL). I often wear diapers in public and to work; a professional setting with suit or sport coat and tie. I don't wear bulky premium diapers out in public or to work. There is a risk/benefit profile in anything we do. The obvious is that the risk with bulky diapers is detection, and the risk with thinner diapers are leaks, and therefore detection. My personal preference has been to wear thinner diapers and since I am not incontinent, I can be careful about how much I wet. In fact there are times I still go the bathroom during the day to avoid saturating my diaper. Some of the thinner brands I use are Depends with tapes, Abena M2, and Tranquility ATN. I prefer plastic backed diapers but also wear cloth backed with plastic pants for two reasons: extra protection and cloth backed diaper tend to sag more when wet. The plastic pants supports them from sagging. Now, the controversy. I totally agree that we should not subject others to a messy diaper in public, yet I have done this with the following precautions: 1) don't remain in one place very long, keep moving; 2) avoid close encounters such as elevators or standing in a check out line with a messy diaper. At stores, for example, a Walmart, there are many ambient odors that mask what you have done in your diaper. I have never been caught, or even received a suspicious glance. Just follow my advise above.

I have been in public in a nappy, I wore a long tshirt so I felt ok about wearing.

aspie said:
Put your diaper on, put a pair of net fixation pants on, (if you want to wear plastic or rubber pants over your diaper put those on first before putting on the fixation pants), then put a large pair of boxer briefs, then put your trousers on, next you put a t'shirt or vest on, if you put a vest on instead of a t'shirt you then put a shirt on, if you put a t'shirt on instead on a vest, you then put a jumper on, next if you are wearing a jumper you put a coat on, if you are wearing a shirt you put a jacket on.

Make sure your t'shirt and your jumper is a size to big, as you don't want them rising up and exposing your diaper.
Weather or not you choose to wear plastic or rubber pants, by wearing net fixation pants, over your plastic or rubber pants (if you choose to wear plastic or rubber pants over your diaper) you hide part of the diaper bulge, inhibit the crinkle and stop the diaper butt sag, by putting boxer briefs on on top of fixation pants your diaper becomes almost invisible. The only way anyone can tell you are diapered is if you make it obvious or tell them.
After messing yourself it takes 17 minutes for other people to be able to smell you, you have that much time after pooping your diaper to find a place to change, if you prefer walking around in a poopy diaper (as I do) then use Chlorophyll pills to remove the poop smell, however these will take 2 weeks to start working (always read the instructions and consult with your doctor)
Next you put shoes and socks on, after that it is up to you if you want to wear a tie or bow-tie or anything else, my advice is try to look natural, act natural and walk natural. If you are waddling like a toddler, people will notice, so try not to do it.
All that you have left to do now, is walk out the door, lock the front door, and go grocery shopping for the week, or you could even go to a pub or restaurant and have something to eat, or just go walking for pleasure and exercise.

That is how I wear diapers in public,

However if you are thinking of wearing just diapers in public, I would say don't, while it is not illegal, it will strike many people who see you as; not normal, mentally retarded, insane, pedophilic, threatening, dangerous, weird or even just plane wrong, while we all know there is nothing wrong with just a diaper outside, other people do not, and because of lack of understanding they are intimidated by it, which often leads them to calling the cops, even though there is nothing illegal about it. IF you are going to wear just a diaper in public, find your self a forest or a desert, or some wear wear people can not see you, then you can run around in just your diaper as long as you like, do not try taking your diaper off, the one thing that makes wearing a diaper in public legal is because a diaper is classified as an undergarment if you are wearing undergarments you are not nude.

But walking around in just a diaper, or even just a diaper and a t-shirt in my opinion is not correct, this is because there is to much risk associated with doing this.

If you are going to wear a diaper in public wear cloths over it !
I wear a disposable nappy when I am out and I used cloth backed plastic pants over the top of my nappy. the cloth outer of my plastic pants pretty much keeps any noise extremely quiet. Unless you are wearing older plastics that will crinkle no matter what.

I do not often wear diapers in public, but when I do, I make sure the diaper is not too thick and wear loose clothes :)

I think the primary fear of wearing in public is this:- being discovered by random strangers.

For anyone who has any fear about wearing nappies in public, there is a simple and enjoyable exercise you can do to help allay that fear.

1) Dress in your normal clothes. Do not wear a nappy.
2) Go out to your favourite coffee shop/eatery and order a coffee or some food or whatever. Relax, but get your ears ready for a strenuous workout, and your eyes limbered up for some gymnastics. When you're ready, continue with the following steps.
3) Close your eyes. Listen to the background and ambient sounds - people talking, cars/trucks/trains moving, kids screaming, that bloke over there eating his greens with his mouth open, yuk! Keep listening for a good few minutes. Really sense the volume of the noises around you.
4) Whilst keeping your eyes closed, now think about how difficult it would be for random person to hear a minute crinkle of a nappy. Try to hear the ticking of a wrist watch or wall clock - near impossible, yes?
5) Well done, you can open your eyes now. Keep listening, now that you can "zoom" in on a noise source with your eyes. Still impossible to hear that imperceptible crinkle, yes? Nothing has changed.
6) Now your eyes get a workout. Your job for the next 10 to 15 minutes is to simply observe the world around you, aka "people watch". Are they interested in you? Are they interested in anyone?? I think you'll find, the majority of people are only interested in themselves, and their mobile device. Are they looking around, observing like a scout sniper for anyone wearing a nappy, or are they too stuck up in their own bubbled world to notice what is going on around them? Did that lady notice that bloke with a bright red shirt screaming "I'm over here! I'm different!"? No, of course not. She had headphones in, eyes down on her phone, bum in the air, seconds away from being squished by the 501 bus service.
7) Now for some mental fun. Imagine _everyone_ wearing nappies. Your job for the next 10 to 15 minutes is to simply observe this weird world around you, aka "people watch". This time, you're observing how they dress, and deciding whether their clothes would hide a nappy, or expose the nappy-clad wearer. That lady in the long flowing dress? Probably not, unless there's a gust of wind. That bloke wearing a smart business suit, fitted trousers, pressed white shirt, jacket down to near his thighs? Also, probably not. That girl with tight leggings and a tank top? Probably yes. So now you should be building up some ideas and mental images for how to dress when going out in public wearing a nappy.

As an extension to this exercise, in order to build confidence, next time wear a nappy to the coffee shop. Do exactly the same steps as above. Look around the cafe too, and see if anyone gives two hoots about what you're now wearing?

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
one of my biggest issues is keeping my diaper "up"
I wear high capacity AB diapers 500ml
and the tend to slide down after i pee 2 or 3 times in them (I am a big wetter)
So I usually wear a male leotard over the diaper - under my clothes - 2nd choice are a pair of lady's stockinng
no one has ever noticed
I also wear colors that tend not to be obvious when wet, I dont leak often when in public, but actually find it VERY thrilling when I do,,,

Attachments

• IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 36
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Bertie63
I kind of know if I am in "normal clothing over the top of my diaper it can slide down a bit once it is full of liquid.

But I usually have a snap crotch onesie over the top this is so I can bend over without my diaper playing peekaboo to Joe Public

And that usually keep it in place.

But I also know the thrill of wetting in public.
The feeling of doing something very naughty without anybody noticing.

Hugs Siysiy

• Love
Reactions: rdadvb59
I've taken to wearing a pair of PUL diaper covers over my Abena L4's, with a large Tranquility Booster Pad inside. I have no trouble wearing in public, been doing it about 5 years. Now, with the PUL pants, I don't worry about leaking either. My general rule of thumb is, unless I directly mention I'm wearing a diaper, no one is the wiser.

• Love
Reactions: fredy552, Jonnythepony, siysiy and 1 other person
I don't think anybody really cares what underwear we wear as long as we keep it covered

Reactions: Bertie63
Wear a onesie, one pants size up and no one will notice your wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221 and chuck
As someone who enjoys wearing short dresses (long enough to totally cover my diaper) and diapers that are relatively quiet and not noticeable (i.e. goodnites, cause I'm cheap), I can't help but to think that even if someone noticed (which as far as I can tell has not happened) they would just think I suffered from some kind of incontinence, which while embarrassing, is better than them thinking I'm so creep who gets off on it.

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
I have had to wear diapers since 1970 and never been discovered by any one. If you keep it under pants that have enough room for the diaper you wont have a problem. And also use a diaper that is quite.

As someone who periodically has to wear diaper's or nappies from time to time asper my earlier replies, I've always been conciacous about who can see me wearing them, however saying that I have rarely had any problems as if someone asked to why I wear them I either say its a result of a bad horse riding accident in 1997 or that I am disabled, these are true although I am greatful usually that's enough to give me some morral elbow room so to speak of.

I even informed the people who I work with in the UK that I need them and they're usually quite simpaphetic which is a plus factor given I don't have to worry too much However I have in the past been the unfortunate victim of cyber bullying from those who don't know me personally.

I have absolutely no quwarms about being in diaper's past the age of 30 because I have gotten used to the fact that I will be in them for the rest of my life so it's no biggie so to speak and I have some people who are supportive of the fact that I wear something akin to a child even though I am not a baby or toddler anymore, although I do occasionally regress back to that point in my life when I am in the privacy of my own home and this as I've mentioned before is to help releve stress and PTSD symptoms that occasionally show their ugly head.

I think the best approach to wearing diaper's is to think of them as another form of underwear and not as a thing that should make you ashamed after all we are just humans after all and we do whatever is nessisary to survive, also stop thinking negatively think of the possitive aspects of diaper's as in how they help you don't get it into your head that your weird or some sort of freak because clearly you non of those.

If you think possitive then this is half the battle won already think of yourself as a person not as a child that needs someone to look down on you constantly think I am who I am and nothing is going to change that.

Hope this helps to mitigate any bad feelings you may have because nobody else will know your wearing a diaper unless you tell them and nobody really cares because to be looking for people wearing them without any permission would be like becoming a pedophile and that's everything I dispise.

Don't be lumbered down by the people who are bullying you stand up and say I don't care and be yourself and be proud of it as there's only one of you and your never alone because there's thousands of people that are in a similar situation for what ever reason.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

where lose jeans and depending on ovum slush or crinkle can be closes or paper and plastic bags sum times my back up bags make a sound and no one even cares maybe some one how wears dipers mit notice but probable not

Back