Thread: Has anyone seen these vids before? (Diaper Sighting)

db41909514

Question Has anyone seen these vids before? (Diaper Sighting)

Hey there!
    I am new here, but I hope you don't mind! ^_^

I was just wondering if anyone had seen these videos yet.
    They may seem like just your average, run of the mill parkour videos, but I think you'll notice something a little more... Well, shall we say, crinkly on one of the performers...
    I'm pretty sure He's an AB, since I've seen him other places on the web. But just sort of non-nonchalantly showing his dipes, and no-one noticing, not even his friends? I don't think he's incon, just because I've seen pics of him in babyfied stuff... but still... it's a bit odd...

The vids can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm6...54D661FD09A794

And here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmSC...54D661FD09A794

Thanks for reading!

Well, they're definitely white and somewhat shiny, or at least, shiny in appearance. Who knows?

You never know. You mention some of his other stuff, do you happen to have links to those as well? I mean, are you sure they are of the same person.

I more than just doubt it to be honest.

It's a pair of baggy pants and white boxers... no diaper.
    Also why would anyone halfway sane in their head do parkour videos, with friends there, put them on youtube if his diapers were showing...

db41909514

I posted a reply with some pics of him, like, two days ago but it never went through. :p
    I'll try again soon, but they are on Tumblr if anyone was wondering. :p

Anything yet on this? I'm still kind of curious. What about the other pictures?

I have done a bit of parkour before and being diapered wouldn't be the best thing ever.
    You constantly bending, rolling, crawling..

Unless, you want people to notice your diaper. This is a terrible idea.
    But maybe he likes it and his friends doesn't mind, who knows ?

Still, I wouldn't go to do parkour with a diaper because I'd say it would hinder your moves and I wouldn't like failing a landing because the bulge got in the way of the rolling.
    Plus, after some times, It would loosen the diaper making it very uncomfortable to wear and it would be impossible to trace anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by db41909514 View Post
    I posted a reply with some pics of him, like, two days ago but it never went through. :p
    I'll try again soon, but they are on Tumblr if anyone was wondering. :p
    Please don't repost them; the Tumblr site with them is against ADISC rules.