Thread: Best Diaper

Default Best Diaper

What is the best diaper? I have bought SDK and Cushies from ABU. I am wondering though what is the best diaper? The diaper has to have print on it. I guess I am weird cause I do not like just plain diapers.

You're not weird at all. Most ABs prefer the ones with pictures. Diaper choices are a personal choice. Do you like a lot of padding? Do you like a lot of crinkle? Do you like maximum absorbency? If print is the major thing you're looking for, try looking at Bambino and check out Bellisimo, Classico and especially the Teddies.

I like padding I cant say how much because I have only experienced the diapers I've stated. Absorbency is a huge deal I want one that can hold a lot. As for sound I don't really care about how much sound it makes.

I suggest looking at our Diaper Reviews. There is a lot of information there. I like Tena Slip Maxis, but they don't have any pictures on them. I'm sure there are others who will chime in with their favorites.