Have you seen an exceptional post, or blog entry?
One so good it is worthy of being an article?
If you have, you can nominate it for article status!
To do this, create a new thread in the requests forum.
- The title of the requests thread should be "article nomination".
- The message itself should include a link to the exact post that you wish to nominate.
To get the exact link for a post, simply:
- Go to the post.
- Right-click on the "#number" at the top right of the post, e.g: "#3".
- Select "Copy link location" (Firefox) or "Copy Shortcut" (Internet Explorer). This will copy the link to your clipboard.
- Use CTRL+V to paste the link into your requests thread, so we can easily find the exact post you're nominating.
If your nomination is accepted, you will likely earn +1 reputation for your troubles.