Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Where would you go..

  1. #1
    bog624

    Default Where would you go..

    Im not from around these forums Mostly different ones.. But I wanted to ask
    If you are in a position where you are 18 and have no where to go no options where would you turn to. government doesn't help, Friends Haven't, but what would you suggest? I keep looking for Someone Who's like me who can relate to me but I've never found that person. Currently I live in an abusive environment But has it perks, The perks are okay, clothing,food, but you want to go somewhere, Where that you can be who you want to be But still can't cause you haven't found that person.. Thoughts?

    I'm Uncertain, I'm scared, I'm worried, I endure.

  2. #2

    Default

    This looks like your first post bog624, so welcome to ADISC. There are people like yourself here, some are even in abusive situations.

    To give you the best advice, can you elaborate on your situation? Who is the abuser? Are you looking for another place to stay? Do you work? Are you in school?

  3. #3
    bog624

    Default

    Im looking for another place,Im at school. My Mother is the abuser, Since I could remember She would do things...

  4. #4

    Default

    Is there a friend or relative you can live with? Are you still in high school?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post
    Im not from around these forums Mostly different ones.. But I wanted to ask
    If you are in a position where you are 18 and have no where to go no options where would you turn to. government doesn't help, Friends Haven't, but what would you suggest? I keep looking for Someone Who's like me who can relate to me but I've never found that person. Currently I live in an abusive environment But has it perks, The perks are okay, clothing,food, but you want to go somewhere, Where that you can be who you want to be But still can't cause you haven't found that person.. Thoughts?

    I'm Uncertain, I'm scared, I'm worried, I endure.


    Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post
    Im looking for another place,Im at school. My Mother is the abuser, Since I could remember She would do things...
    report this abuse immediately to your teacher, school and school-counselor. these people are required by law to report this to the police and to child protection authorities. do not hesitate to do this for your own legal protection and safety.... please.
    you can also go directly to the police to report this yourself.
    but don't be silent, speak up! make noise! be heard.... don't suffer this alone any more.
    tell every-one until someone listens.
    you may not see a way out of this on your own, but if you start making a stink about what has been done to you.... someone will hear what you say and know how to stop the abuse and help you....

    Good Luck.

  6. #6

    Default

    It is hard but 18 you have many options their many programs for 18-23s that help with food and housing while you get on your feet and away from the abuser, in this case your, mom. Please do report it and maybe even get a lawyer she may be required to pay child support to you until you are 23, especially if legal wrong doing is found. Please report it for your own safety and get help.

  7. #7
    bog624

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    report immediately to your teacher, school and school-counselor. these people are required by law to report this to the police and to child protection authorities. do not hesitate to do this for your own legal protection and safety.... please.
    you can also go directly to the police to report this yourself.
    but don't be silent, speak up! make noise! be heard.... don't suffer this alone any more.
    tell every-one until someone listens.
    you may not see a way out of this on your own, but if you start making a stink about what has been done to you.... someone will hear what you say and know how to stop the abuse and help you....

    Good Luck.


    Quote Originally Posted by EmilyAdella View Post
    It is hard but 18 you have many options their many programs for 18-23s that help with food and housing while you get on your feet and away from the abuser, in this case your, mom. Please do report it and maybe even get a lawyer she may be required to pay child support to you until you are 23, especially if legal wrong doing is found. Please report it for your own safety and get help.
    I've Tried these Options Cps 10 times, It didnt work... Even a Counsler Was trying to help but no luck...

  8. #8

    Default

    I don't know what sort of housing programs are available in your area, but where I live we have a number of social service agencies that have programs for people fleeing abuse, such as supportive housing, emergency housing, and subsidized housing. Some of them may prioritize your case if there is a high risk of danger or neglect. If your counselor cannot help you with advice or referrals, then a local distress centre can help in giving support and referrals. If there's a community centre nearby, that would also be a good place to start.

  9. #9
    bog624

    Default

    What would I say "Hi nice to meet you how do I run away from my abusive mother?"

  10. #10

    Default

    More like "My mother is abusing me and I need a place to stay."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.