Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow These Things are Huge

Default Wow These Things are Huge

I just got some M4's and Bellisimos for the first time and they are massive. I'm a 29' waist, and their massive. The M4's say 28-40 but their huge on me. I have to tape them as tight as possible and still the front has like 3 inches space.

Surprisingly the Bellisimos, which say that their smallest size is 32 and go to I think 44??, I fit them better. Just wish they didn't both shift when I walk. The bulge and hold amount is both massive.

think this is the first time i've seen someone not complain about the relatively small waist size of bambinos. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by pein View Post
    think this is the first time i've seen someone not complain about the relatively small waist size of bambinos. >.<
    small?

I can remember when I had a waist 29 all through my twenties. Bambinos would be big on me if I had that waist size still, so I understand what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I just got some M4's and Bellisimos for the first time and they are massive. I'm a 29' waist, and their massive. The M4's say 28-40 but their huge on me. I have to tape them as tight as possible and still the front has like 3 inches space.

Surprisingly the Bellisimos, which say that their smallest size is 32 and go to I think 44??, I fit them better. Just wish they didn't both shift when I walk. The bulge and hold amount is both massive.

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    I can remember when I had a waist 29 all through my twenties. Bambinos would be big on me if I had that waist size still, so I understand what you mean.
    Any advice?

I'm with the OP, the Bambinos are HUGE on me and end up not being very comfortable at all being that big. I'm a 30" waist.

I have a 29" waist as well, I normally like the top tapes to be fairly snug and the bottoms ones to just make it touch. I also like to fold the back waistband down too. good luck

I'm about a 30' waist and I agree, the M4's are gigantic on me...The bambinos seem to fit a bit better, but really I wish they would just go back to making the size smalls once again. That would be amazing.

I sort of fluctuate depending on if my gut's full of food and water, but I'm somewhere around 30"-32" waist size. I find that the M4's fit fairly well on me (I can tell they are slightly too big on me, though not enough to make a difference in the functionality) but the medium bambinos fit me almost perfectly. Especially around the legs near the middle of the diaper. I've never had a diaper contour so perfectly to my body. Maybe my body type's just similar to the model they used for measuring the diapers? Who knows...

I've also go just over a 30" waist and the medium bambinos fit pretty well, I think. If you're having trouble Coriolis, try lying down on top of the diaper and adjusting the position until you've got it right, then taping the bottom tapes snugly and using the top tapes to pull it a little tighter around the waist itself.