Thread: Hello, ADISC

Default Hello, ADISC

I'm in my 20s, and have always been an *b/dl. Being shy both in the real world and on the internet, I was reluctant to actually register to this forum, but tonight I decided it was time. Things have been rough; I haven't been taking care of myself, and I've done a pretty sound job of becoming quite isolated (not all bad--advantageous to live alone). It occurred to me that in order to begin to improve, I need to finally embrace this side of myself and proceed from there. If I'm not at peace with this part of myself, I can't reasonably expect to find an SO who would be.

I've done a lot of forum lurking in our corners of the internet, and I really admire the folks who integrate this trait into their daily lives. They demonstrate that it's ok to be an ab/dl within appropriate contexts, and that having a remarkable trait such as this does not mean a person doesn't deserve to feel good, or to feel accepted. From my previous lurking I knew ADISC to be a friendly, respectable, clean forum, and I look forward to learning from and conversing with everyone. Thanks in advance.

Diaperspace looks interesting too, but a bit much for me yet. Also, just placed my first online order; stressful, but exciting.

Sorry about the name...might change it later, but I like the phrase and had to pick something.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Welcome to ADISC!

Also, just placed my first online order; stressful, but exciting.
    I just placed my first order too. Here's to hoping they go smoothly

WELCOME!!!!! Yeah nice and noticeable *nod*. Oh, Btw what kind of diap did you order?

Welcome, welcome.

You're username name is good actually, it's something different.

On the subject of the username..

I dun get it... =(

Nothing happens here.

Anyway! Welcome to ADISC! n.n
    I hope you have a great time and make lots and lots of new friends. c:

Hi and welcome I too am a newby here I read your message and think you are on the right track you see I think you will find most people on the site have come to accept who they are and what they are.
    There is nothing wrong with being AB/DL I cannot see you doing any harm to anyone doing what you like doing infact I think it would be a sign of being a gentle and careing person so just take every day as it comes don't feel guilty about who you are just look at the posative side of life and remember you have friends right here just a click away.