Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya~ I hope I can fit in here

Default Hiya~ I hope I can fit in here

I'm not a baby, but rather a kid. But a quick look and I think I might still be welcome.

Nice to meet you! I'm an artist and writer, and have a lot of creative interests in general. Which I am delving into more recently. I started getting really into doing digital drawings forward the end of last year, probably a bit further then halfway through the year. I'm making art now I never thought I'd make, and I'm really pleased with it, but its kind of an artistic nature to keep pushing for better I guess, and that's what I'm doing. My goal just got higher. Still wonderful to get this far.

I'm also an oppression activist. Transfeminism is probably one of my biggest interests or focuses in that regard, but I tend to do my best to be intersectional on all fronts. If I mess up and you've spend more time doing your homework then me- please let me know if you feel you want to.

I'm also living in recovery from a huge break down from depression, anxiety, and feeling suicidal. It was a build up from a lot of my life, but the intense chaos that was my last few years of school added to all that, almost losing my dad, unhealthy family stuff, relationship troubles, and being a HSP (highly sensitive person) I was pushed over the edge. I used to seem to be more confident and have a better hold on my life, not it feels like I'm constantly starting from scratch. But I made some big progress from the last year after school. I've learned a lot about self care, and in some aspects I'm much better off now then I was then. But its not easy at all.

The reason I came here is because I identify as a little boy, and I needed a place where this was the focus, I believe. I can be myself overall, as I mostly stay in doors and pretty much everyone knows. But then, that's because right now my life is lived through the internet for the most part. But I don't keep it a secret at all, anyway. But even if I can express at home and in a lot of my life right now, I thought it would be nice to have a specific spot for it. And meet more people, get ideas on ways to incorporate it more into my life, etc.

My kid interests are very diverse. I like sippy cups, and even though they tend to be for toddlers I see them as a kid thing. I love stuffies and toys, animals specifically, cute things, etc. I'm pretty feminine but I don't use the words "sissy" or "girly" to define that. I'm comfortable just calling myself a cute little feminine boy.

Some of my other interests are video games (rpg especially), how to improve video games, reading, manga, books, fantasy, shounen ai and yaoi (but I often find a hard time finding ones I feel comfortable with, Loveless is my favorite currently). I'm interested in spirituality, paganism, how to improve these cultures so that they include everyone they should include, blogging, cute things, daddy/boy relationships, caregiver/little relationships.

On that note, I don't really identify "Little" (at the moment) but I think in most cases its the best fitting word when 'boy' does not fit the option.

I'm hoping to meet (not meet 'up') some like minded people and get support. Ideally I would like to make more friends that share these interests and identities, though I have a few already, and it would be especially nice if I could have more caregiver friends in my life, as I need more of those.

This is really long, but I was following the cheat sheet to be sure I did as good an introduction as I can. xD Thank you for reading!!

Hey ya and welcome to adisc, LittleKittyBoy!

Of course you're welcome in this place, there's no reason why you shouldn't be. You're surely a great addition.

Anyway, I know how it is when it feels like you're always starting from scratch. Being more or highly sensitive is often way more a curse than a gift, especially if you're encountering a lot of trouble. But it's good to hear that you've overcome your problems. Besides that life is hopefully going forward more smoothly for you by now ;-).
    Your interest in art probably helped a lot too, right? It's a way of handling and processing some things better, if you're able to you use it that way. And, sadly, it's also a great inspiration sometimes.
    Your main field sounds quite interesting. Have you always liked that kind of art, or did you got this attraction from somewhere/something?

Regarding our little sides, aren't kids not just all the same? It's often up to our parents and/or society how stereotypical we want to see them. Still kids don't care if they like dolls and other cute little things as a boy, or boyish stuff as a girl. And toddlerish stuff is perfectly fine anyway!

I wonder... you're interested into Manga - Loveless is great by the way! It's probably also my favourite shounen-ai - but are you also watching some anime series or do you simply prefer the classic way?
    And which are your favourite kind of rpg's?

Have fun in this little place and don't be afraid to ask about anything!

Hi daLira! Thanks for taking the time to respond! I was getting discouraged by how few welcomes I got. People tend not to know what to do with me it seems. So thank you for your kind welcome, I feel much better now.

Being highly sensitive is definitely like a curse where problems are involved. I some times wonder if I'd be in a better space right now if I was not highly sensitive. But overall I like having this trait. I had a relapse in my relationship anxiety, but life is still definitely moving forward.

Yes! It has. I recently was contacted by an old friend, who wanted to wait until I was 18 to develop our friendship. Just because he was worried how it might be percieved, anyway, we've been sharing creative things and my creative nature just seemed to open up again, and its been helping loads. Though its always helped, now theres even more of it. Though Im not sure if I manage to proccess things that way or not....

Being an anime lover I've always been at awe for digital art. Though it looks beautiful in traditional and digital, I spent most of my life on traditional. So digital art is the next step. I'd like to do a webcomic in my style at some point.

I agree! Thats the best thing about being a kid. Its individual. It doesnt need to be the stereotypical image. I think a lot ofpeople forget kids are even people, and just chose to see them a certain way. Youre definitely right!

Yay Loveless! I usually watch the animes first because its easier. Some times reading at all can take energy from me. But I love manga and when im up for reading its probably the easiest thing yo read! XD
    I like the elderscrolls games, tales of symphonia is a favorite, finsl fantasy games are good, usually stuff like that. I also like more classic rpg, like the older final fantasty games for example. Though my favorites are probably independantly made with rpgmaker. Sadly both of my favorites are yet to be finished.

Thanks, I hope you're well!!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleKittyBoy View Post
    Hi daLira! Thanks for taking the time to respond! I was getting discouraged by how few welcomes I got. People tend not to know what to do with me it seems. So thank you for your kind welcome, I feel much better now.

Being highly sensitive is definitely like a curse where problems are involved. I some times wonder if I'd be in a better space right now if I was not highly sensitive. But overall I like having this trait. I had a relapse in my relationship anxiety, but life is still definitely moving forward.

Yes! It has. I recently was contacted by an old friend, who wanted to wait until I was 18 to develop our friendship. Just because he was worried how it might be percieved, anyway, we've been sharing creative things and my creative nature just seemed to open up again, and its been helping loads. Though its always helped, now theres even more of it. Though Im not sure if I manage to proccess things that way or not....

Being an anime lover I've always been at awe for digital art. Though it looks beautiful in traditional and digital, I spent most of my life on traditional. So digital art is the next step. I'd like to do a webcomic in my style at some point.

I agree! Thats the best thing about being a kid. Its individual. It doesnt need to be the stereotypical image. I think a lot ofpeople forget kids are even people, and just chose to see them a certain way. Youre definitely right!

Yay Loveless! I usually watch the animes first because its easier. Some times reading at all can take energy from me. But I love manga and when im up for reading its probably the easiest thing yo read! XD
    I like the elderscrolls games, tales of symphonia is a favorite, finsl fantasy games are good, usually stuff like that. I also like more classic rpg, like the older final fantasty games for example. Though my favorites are probably independantly made with rpgmaker. Sadly both of my favorites are yet to be finished.

LittleKittyBoy, Please try not to be discouraged when awaiting responses... Threads can get pushed down rather quickly, some of us absorb and contemplate for a bit before responding...and any number of things that have absolutely nothing to do with judgements against you...can be at hand...sometimes, nothing more than simple matters of timing...

Having said that...a very warm welcome to ADISC!
    Great intro too. BTW! Thank you for that!

Transfeminism is a new term for me, though I understand it's been around for awhile now...the concept is not foreign to me...and skimming over wiki's explanation, looked pretty apt for me...

I have dabbled in digital painting...I did a sort of Bob Ross type of 'painting' in PS-6...that turned out pretty well, I thought... There is some extraordinary digital art out there...that I can't comprehend the methods applied...

Anyway, I have to get going for an appointment now...so, we'll look forward to seeing more of you around, and maybe get to discussing some of the many other things you bring to us in you!

Warmest regards,
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by LittleKittyBoy View Post
    Oh, don't feel discouraged by this! It usually takes some time, especially if someone is making a very detailed introduction, as you did ;-).

Well... but then you'd be completely different anyway. You wouldn't mind it if it would be that way, but perhaps while being the way you are now. It's a very nice trait in my opinion. It's only some people that make you feel bad about it or due to it.

Even if not, having a hobby helps a lot *giggles*. And it's nice that you've found what you're good at and like of course.

And there I thought you're some kind of elitist Manga reader, who doesn't really watch any anime ;-). But anyway, I think that this is a nice mix. And best of luck for your webcomic!

It's usually that way for me too. I tend to read the Manga if I really love the series, or... though in this case too the same, but if I can't wait long enough to know the story.
    The older FF games are kind of iconic anyway! :3
    Sadly there are too much unfishined games, I know a lot too. Still they're very good sometimes.

Once again, welcome.

Oh... Sorry, thought I had said hi already... :3
    So...ehh...welcome ^^ I hope you'll have an awesome time here~

hi im lulu im new here too im a kitten and an artist too yayyyy lets be freinds

Hiya kitten92! Welcome to you, too! Can you please start another thread and introduce yourself?

hi hi you sound super duper cool! welcome to ADISC!
    lol i'm no good at art, idk why. what manga do you read? my favorites are Ouran High School Host Club and Strawberry Panic (not for superficla reasons, i actually got reeled in by the plot). what's your favorite COD?
    and yeah delayed replies can sometimes occur, theres people from all around the world here, so you may get responses around brillig or around 4 am lol make youself at home here, its a wonderful place