Thread: Onesie/bodysuit

Default Onesie/bodysuit

Hi everyone. I hope this is the right forum to post this in.

I was looking for a adult bodysuit/onesie (not the footed ones with long legs, but rather than one's that go down to the crotch).

I ended up seeing that there are many women's bodysuits for sale - and I can't seem to see from the pictures, but how exactly do they put them on? Is there some way to detach from the crotch?.. or another way? Some you could probably step into from the head, but most don't look like that would be possible.

I'd imagine you just step into it from the head just like a one-piece bathing suit. If that's not possible, then it's probably got buttons or something around the crotch and you'd pull it over like a t-shirt. (come to think of it, they'd probably all have to have some way of opening the crotch unless they were intended specifically as some kind of fetish thing, as you'd need a way to use the bathroom normally otherwise)

Take a look at this forum post here. Another place that offers a good bodysuit is xpmedical.com

Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post
    I'd imagine you just step into it from the head just like a one-piece bathing suit. If that's not possible, then it's probably got buttons or something around the crotch and you'd pull it over like a t-shirt. (come to think of it, they'd probably all have to have some way of opening the crotch unless they were intended specifically as some kind of fetish thing, as you'd need a way to use the bathroom normally otherwise)
    That was my thought too - I thought they would probably just be something you step into.. but then who wants to take the whole thing off to use the bathroom? Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Ranthor View Post
    Take a look at this forum post here. Another place that offers a good bodysuit is xpmedical.com
    Thanks for that Although I'm from New Zealand, and I'm not keen to ship internationally, so hence my choices are fairly slim

Ok, so interesting update: I bought one that said it has "domes on the crotch". I now own a onesie I tried to get one that looked fairly unisex, although after receiving it you can tell it is a female bodysuit.

A leotard is worn by stepping into it from the head. A bodysuit has snaps. It is put on by going through the legs, and then snapping it up.

go here. BodySuit.com - Bodysuits Thongs Yoga and Workout Outfits Bodysuits for Men They sell mens bodysuits. Not onsies.....actual bodysuits