Thread: Spanish adult diaper brands help

Default Spanish adult diaper brands help

Hi. I'm am flying for a week in lanzarote soon and was wondering what is the best Spanish adult diaper to buy? Thick and plastic backed are the obvious first choice. Thanks

Febus are the best ones I found (in Benidorm). Not very thick but lovely feel and decent plastic backing.

possibly Attends, but I'm not very experienced in the differnt brands.

I'm IC and so I have to wear 24/4, and after a long search of a good daytime diaper in order to save some money on Abenas, I found this brand from Spain Indaslip Maxi 2 which did not disappoint me at all. I've been using this brand for a month and I can just say they are almost perfect to me (in SOME aspects I would compare to the old plastic-backed Abena) haters gonna hate lol. Basically these diapers meet all my expectations, they have a really nice absorption (up to 2 litres), comes with a soft scented plastic backing also the wings are made of a breathable cloth-like material, the tabs stick like hell and the most important thing, they DON'T LEAK even when I'm in movement or running. So, yeah, I give a 9/10 and I have no plans to change this brand for a long time. Anyways, I still use Abena M4 at night. As an IC, I recommend this brand. and, no, I don't work for them

Wow they both sound great. Do you know if there chemists keep them stocked because it's very much hit or miss here in England. Only selected chemists have a choice of nappies. Thanks again.