Thread: Hello, World!

Default Hello, World!

Hi! My name is Matt and I am an AB/DL from the wonderful state of Ohio, USA! Beyond being an AB/DL, I enjoy reading great novels (fantasy and sci-fi being my favourites) and playing video games (RPG, FPS, RTS... Doesn't matter). I am currently a senior in high school and I plan on attending either OSU or UC in the fall (however, MIT is my dream school) as an engineering student. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hello Matt and welcome to the group.

I will leave the ribbing about which OSU alone.

Again welcome to the group.

hey Matt i live out in Los Angeles, graduated last year. what is high school like in ohio? i heard that in other places they have schools that are like completely indoors O.o is yours one of these so-called indoor schools? judging by your username you know of Veritas, does that mean youre into cars? if so thats awesome XD my favorite car is the TVR Sagaris =D what authors do you like? mine are CS Lewis, Eoin Colfer, and Christopher Paolini, though i've always wanted to read Owell and Asimov