Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for shedding xmas weight from the "glute" region.

Default Ideas for shedding xmas weight from the "glute" region.

I don't know of a topic like this exists, so I thought it would be fun to get some ideas across. A lot of us talk about how Goodnites or other smaller diapers are fun, but they are marketed towards children younger than ourselves. This doesn't stop myself or anyone else from still enjoying the products for self-benefit, but it does stop quite a few individuals on this forums, being they aren't small enough to fit.

I have tried Underjams with my 32" waist, and they are small, but still are able to be worn. I have heard the Goodnites run a bit larger, which is hopefully my next diaper purchase. Because these specific diapers are marketed towards the younger folk, they also perform better with the younger folk. Having a smaller sized bottom is sure to help with this.

I don't know how many of you are very knowledgeable in this area, but I did a little research on what you can do to shape your glute "butt" muscles up a bit. It is common knowledge that excercising creates muscle and burns fat according to which region you target such workouts to. Here's the question though, will creating muscle actually decrease the size of your butt? It's not going to decrease the size of your glutes. I've seen women say they are going to excercise these muscles to try and get a bigger butt. It's either common girl knowledge that doing that can in fact give them their desired "big butt" look, or else it is a bogus theory. If anyone could answer this question, I would enjoy reading your responses.

Here is a link for whoever is interested in "shaping" their muscles:
    Butt Exercises - Glute Kickbacks

I would enjoy getting a larger man ass. I can't figure out why my dad seems to have one and I don't. What is this?

That looks interesting, but I think I'll stick to leg curls for doing stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    I would enjoy getting a larger man ass...
    Me too! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    I would enjoy getting a larger man ass. I can't figure out why my dad seems to have one and I don't. What is this?

That looks interesting, but I think I'll stick to leg curls for doing stuff like that.
    rofl. I wasn't talking about increasing the size of your ass, that's just what "some" females want.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    Me too! ;D
    I didn't even know men wanted a larger ass, that just doesn't make sense. I'm having trouble sensing sarcasm too.

soren456

Just tossing this in for your consideration:

For males, it's not the size of your butt that ruins the fit of GoodNites, Underjams and every baby diaper. It's the size of your package.

Those products are meant to fit boys whose genitals have not begun to develop; the distinct changes wrought by puberty and adolescence are not accommodated by the products.

That's a major reason why guys can't fit handily into those products even when their waist size says they should.

I'm not being sarcastic, it hurts my puny butt to sit on it too long, even in comfortable drivers seat or my computer seat which has less than 1/4 inch of seat left, when it started with at least one or two inches. I don't know if women like bigger butts or not, but I want one.

Ass (yes) for weight loss in that region, Fire2Box's way is probably the best way.

In response to soren, the 2nd part of my ballcock apparatus sticks out the top if it wants to see something important. So I had to move on to bigger and better things, come to think of it, have the same problem with small ATN's usually only when laying down.

Sorry about off-topicing your thread.

Start running, or if run more, you will lose weight. Cardio activities combined with dieting will be the best bet to produce weight loss. If you do use supplements, be very careful which ones you use, and be more conscientious when working out. If you are getting dizzy or feel a pain not associated with normal exercise, then get some help.

MYTH ALERT!
    Doing ab exercises does not burn fat specifically from the stomach region. Doing butt exercises does not burn fat specifically from the butt region. The only way to get rid of that fat is overall cardio, and your body will burn the fat wherever it can and redistribute the rest.

the cardio is the best advice for triggering weight loss -- now, where you'll see it first is all dependent on your body. increasing water intake and a carefully planned carb/calorie/protein intake during the day can help manage unwanted size in the buns.

but to add a little to the post above me: doing movements to exercise muscle (ie. glute, abdominal, etc) will only break down muscle, which will rebuild with proper nutrition leading to a larger size when healed. this combined with unwanted fat on that region will make the area appear even LARGER. so you're right -- basically it will just build muscle under fat.

if you want a bigger bum, eat a ton of calories and do squats. skip the cardio.

happy new year, everyone!