Thread: Diaper craving

Default Diaper craving

I have this tremendous craving to wear a diaper lately I don't have a way to get them online or at the store do any of u have a good solution pictures are very helpfull thanks

Although this probably not what you want to hear, if you want diapers, you have to find one way or the other to buy them.

Obviously you're going to need money, so hopefully you have a job, allowance, or at least a little bit of money saved from your birthday or Christmas etc.

I'm assuming you don't drive and live with your parents, as do I. Is there a nearby store you can walk to when your parents aren't at home? If you regularly carry a backpack or something similar, maybe you can tell them you're going for a walk, buy some diapers, and bring them home in your backpack?

If you can manage to get by yourself long enough in a store, prehaps you can buy one of those prepaid Visas or Mastercards and use it to order online.

There's always makeshifts. Towels or old flannel sheets folded to the right size work pretty well. I have to assume you can surreptitiously procure diaper pins. They're available just about everywhere.

I've used 32 gallon trash bags with duct tape as plastic "pants". Don't cut leg holes.... Sit in the middle, then pull up the corners and tape them together (snug) at your waist over the diaper. Tuck the edges in around the edges of the diaper, both at legs and waist. Doesn't look like much, but its nearly as leakproof as regular plastic pants once you get the hang of it. I've slept and wet with them, without getting the sheets wet.

Its not the same as disposables if that's your fantasy, and they're not especially babyish, but for those of us who grew up with cloth and are strictly DL, it feels and works darn close to the real deal.

I haven't wore diapers like in a week and I've been having dreams about diapers :p

Lozza1979

Why exactly cant you get them?.Do you live in a rural area with no internet or shops that sell them.Or is it more because you're worried about parents finding them?.I'm sure if you thought careful enough you could get some into your home.If you totally cant, then I'm afraid to say there's nothing you can do.If you cant get them you cant get them, there is no solution.I wouldn't advise trying to make your own.But I'm sure you'll find a way somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Trathfelder105 View Post
    I have this tremendous craving to wear a diaper lately I don't have a way to get them online or at the store do any of u have a good solution pictures are very helpfull thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Why exactly cant you get them?.Do you live in a rural area with no internet or shops that sell them.Or is it more because you're worried about parents finding them?.I'm sure if you thought careful enough you could get some into your home.If you totally cant, then I'm afraid to say there's nothing you can do.If you cant get them you cant get them, there is no solution.I wouldn't advise trying to make your own.But I'm sure you'll find a way somehow.

Actually I will take that a step ahead and just say that if you live with your parents or something like that then store the diapers in the trunk of your car and only use them when they are not around. However if it's just not enough money then well there's nothing I can do about that unfortunately.