Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling down need advice

Default Feeling down need advice

I would normally do this via PM but alas I cannot PM yet.

I am feeling extremely stressed and depressed over two different people at the moment. And I just wanted some advice on dealing with situations like this.

I feel torn between the two and its really draining me.

Please no criticism just some kind advice to settle me down... I dont know whats wrong with me

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraindrop View Post

I am feeling extremely stressed and depressed over two different people at the moment. And I just wanted some advice on dealing with situations like this.

Please no criticism just some kind advice to settle me down... I dont know whats wrong with me
    who or what is bugging you, little-one?
    without some more information no buddy can help....

I just feel down over two people I care about but I can't care for them both at the same time the other will get upset.
    One was nasty to me and we haven't spoken for ages but he has suddenly popped up and I am struggling with it
    Last edited by Littleraindrop; 03-Mar-2014 at 19:46.

Well, bluntly speaking, you're gonna have to choose one. Hiding it, it will eventually come out in the open and possibly cause more problems. If the one was nasty to you previously, there's nothing to say he wont do it again.

I'm not hiding anything I'm not deceitful like that. Nothin really is happening apart from a few messages from the mean one. I'm just stressed because its like that wa history I was done with it an now it's all opened up again.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and it's not a relationship thing I'm friends with both but they don't get on

I'm not hiding anything I'm not deceitful like that. Nothin really is happening apart from a few messages from the mean one. I'm just stressed because its like that wa history I was done with it an now it's all opened up again.
    I loosely know what you mean, lol (different circumstance but related). Luckily at the time something like this came up i was single and just went along with it. It actually turned out good because it gave me a little bit more closure than i had originally.

Whoops, just saw your update...

I'm guessing best to let the nasty one go. If it ended that way once, it will likely end that way again. Sometimes we just have to part ways with those who don't respect us.

Quote Originally Posted by BachBrahms View Post
    I'm guessing best to let the nasty one go. If it ended that way once, it will likely end that way again. Sometimes we just have to part ways with those who don't respect us.
    I agree, and if it starts that way again...it's probably going to continue that way too!

I just feel down over two people I care about but I can't care for them both at the same time the other will get upset.
    One was nasty to me and we haven't spoken for ages but he has suddenly popped up and I am struggling with it
    What prompted him to suddenly pop-up again? Do you know?

You have every right to care for anyone you wish, and in any combination that you wish... anyone attempting to pressure you to choose...is not being a friend, and is not being healthy for you either...you don't have to choose between them, but you may need to assert your rights to choose your own friends...they don't have to like each other...they can and should still be respectful to you though...

Is there any potential in your eyes, or each of their eyes...to become more than friends with you?? That might need be considered, and sorted out in the open...

-Marka

- - - Updated - - -

If you'd like...I can invite you to a private group with your choosing of participants to join you while you work on this issue...
    I'm not sure, but you may be able to start your own private group, and invite who you want...or ask an Established Contributor (EC) or higher of your choosing to create a private group to talk...

Your post-count shows 26 as of now...though I don't believe that posts in the Forum Fun section apply to that... EC

Established Contributor (EC)

Most regular visitors to ADISC are Established Contributors.
    This is the normal level for ADISC members who have been around more than a week or two.
    To become an EC, you need:
    20 posts
    0 or higher reputation (ie: don't let it get negative)
    7 days of membership
    no rulebreaking within the last four months

After meeting the requirements, you will be automatically promoted within an hour.
    Benefits include:
    Access to the EC forum
    Access to the live chat
    The ability to send private messages
    The ability to leave profile visitor messages
    The ability to have a personal signature
    The ability to post blogs
    The ability to see positive rep on posts and report it if it is invalid
    That said, and understanding being shy or timid... you are in a safe place and with friends here now too!

-Marka

hey there Little rain drop....
    thank you for the added information. it was just enough that i think i have some understanding now....

Ok, so as you and i have both discovered; we both have "little's" who probably like to stay out most of the time. that being the case, you may be like me in that life is best if it can be simple and innocent and uncomplicated much in the way it seemed to be when we were 5 or 6 and had parent's to look after us and keep our little worlds safe and secure.

to be honest, my body (skin-sack) is a bit older then yours is, Little rain drop. so i have had a much longer time in the world to work out a method of helping my "little's" to stay safe. as hard as i have tried, i can't seem to always have a "daddy" around when i need one. in fact, in 59 years i have mostly not had a "daddy" around....

well then, the next best thing is to make one that is here any time i need them.
    to that ends, my system has both "little's" in it..... and it has a "daddy".
    a Big-Person who is here for when i need to take care of Big-Stuff.

do you think that you have a big-person somewhere inside of you, Little rain drop?
    someone who could come out at times when you absolutely need them to deal with situations like the one you are dealing with in this thread?

i know that my "little's" have troubles dealing with conflict too. they don't like people who get mad. or people who start fights..... and they most especially don't like to be around anyone who is screaming or even raising their voice....
    and they seem to be hypersensitive to anyone who is mean even if that person is trying to hide it. my "little's" just know somehow, and shy-away from that person.

these are the things that my Big-Person is there to take care of for me..... (soft smile)

i do hope that you have a big-person in you somewhere that can help you the way my inner-Big-Person helps me, Little rain drop.....

(waves to her friend)
    lodge wrecker.....

Last edited by littlelodgewrecker; 04-Mar-2014 at 02:51.

First off there is nothing wrong with you.

Set your boundaries and stick to it.
    If you have had negative interactions with someone, you do not need to open yourself up to it again.

just remember to take care of yourself first and do not let your "friends" run your thoughts.