Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Red face Hello everyone!

It's nice to meet you all! I'm new to this site and to the whole world of ab/dl and more so I thought this would be a good place to learn and hopefully make some friends too? I like anime, music, botany, technology, video games, and movies! Please go easy on me, as I'm not quite sure what the etiquette is here!

Welcome to the group. We're not dangerous, we don't bite, we just like to babble. Glad that you decided to join us.

Hi and welcome to the forums. Most of us don't bite, but some of us furries might. Since you're new to the world of ab/dl, how did you discover it?

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forums. Most of us don't bite, but some of us furries might. Since you're new to the world of ab/dl, how did you discover it?
    Well, it's pretty embarrassing but I've recently come into some complications while on my new medicines, and as a result I've had to take some new precautionary measures, which may be related to some ab/dl people.

Hello LittleLilyGirl. Nice to meet you. Say, what kind of movies and video games are you into?

Welcome, LittleLillyGirl. I'm glad you've found this site and hope you find it fulfilling and enjoyable. This is a good and safe place. Feel free to share your concerns, experiences, needs and joys here. As you can tell by my name, I love music. What kind of music do you like? Do you sing or play any instruments?

Additionally, if you have any questions related to diapers, etc. this is the place to come. Many of us have "walked the road" for years, and there is a wealth of experience, knowledge, and compassion here. Wishing you the very best!

BachBrahms

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    Hello LittleLilyGirl. Nice to meet you. Say, what kind of movies and video games are you into?
    I like Disney movies and sci-fi movies too! Action is nice and so is comedy! As far as games, I like Blacklight: Retribution, Planetside 2, World of Tanks, Battlefield 4, TitanFall, and HearthStone as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BachBrahms View Post
    Welcome, LittleLillyGirl. As you can tell by my name, I love music. What kind of music do you like? Do you sing or play any instruments?
    I like lots of music; K-Pop, Instrumental, Hardstyle, Soundtracks, Smooth Jazz, Classical, New Age, Hard Rock, Industrial, Swing, and Dubstep are just a few genres I like. As far as singing or playing instruments, I'm afraid I can do neither well at all.

Welcome. Can't pick a favorite movie in particular? Maybe something that puts you into "little mode" (as some of the regulars around here call it)?

Ah cool. Action and sic-if are favorites of mine as well. As far as instrumental and soundtrack music goes, what are some I your favorites? My entire iTunes library is full of scores, soundtracks, and instrumentals.

whoooo! i love anime XD which one's do you like? my favorite is Ouran High School Host Club. who's your favorite k-pop artist? i like Kyarypamyupamyu, for some reason it triggers my baby side lol have you heard of nightcore? i think you'd enjoy it. as far as etiquette goes here, i think you just talk like if in real life, just stay relevant and awesome ooh! just thought of a tech question: Windows or Apple? O.O