View Poll Results: Diapers in public yes or no

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wear what you want, and too bad for people that don't like it. Full diaper exposure is OK

60 31.75%
  • Tiny amount of accidental exposure is acceptable by accident

88 46.56%
  • Only babies should be able to have exposed diapers

9 4.76%
  • No diapers are underwear and underwear should be under clothes and NEVER exposed

32 16.93%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think laws should be made against people having exposed diapers?

Default Do you think laws should be made against people having exposed diapers?

Hi all,

A very restricted poll to be sure but wondering in your heart of hearts if you believe laws/rules/restrictions should be placed on having exposed diapers?

Of course babies have very little choice of what they wear while some children cling to absorbent garments (maybe future AB/DLs) while others are kept diapered just to be sure and others still are trained without protection even if it means accidents, some teen/adults/elderly require protection or make a mess, some people just love to wear diapers and some people get a massive sexual kick from it.

Not going to add more options to the poll, if you are undecided feel free to post what you like without voting.

uh, easy. diapers are undergarments, and not wearing pants over them is just tacky. not illegal. it's completely forgivable for babies and small kids, because maybe they had a diaper blowout and didn't have spare clothes with them, or maybe it became too hot outside for what they were wearing (but c'mon, shorts aren't that restrictive). a person over the age of 3 with an exposed diaper is going to get attention and whispers, just like anyone else with a conspicuous unusual physical condition.

No we don't need a law. We have enough laws on the books as it is. People need common sense, which most don't have. At the same time if you aren't showing sexual organs then in all actuality you aren't showing anything that shouldn't be shown. Is it right to wear only diapers out, no not really but at the same time frankly it wouldn't bother me. Do I like seeing all the low hanging pants and underwear showing, no not really but it isn't a big enough problem in my life to give it extra thought. So if someone wants to walk around in underwear or in diapers I don't care there are too many real problems to worry about besides what someone is wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedinTexas View Post
    No we don't need a law. We have enough laws on the books as it is. People need common sense.
    This. Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    Indecent Exposure should already cover it.
    Not in my city or state, at least not by default. Indecent exposure is tied to lewd and obscene behavior, which allows for public nudity depending on the behavior rather than the act. I'm certainly not in support of general public nudity or public diapers for that matter but I think laws preventing that sort of thing would do more harm than good. The tiny number of people with poor social sense don't justify the general loss of freedom for nude gatherings and events. I see it as a small cost of freedom to have to put up with things I don't like sometimes.

Yes, sure, go ahead and add more laws... as we wouldn't have enough already by now.

On one hand I'd say... wear whatever you wanna wear. There are enough people wearing nothing under their pants, so it's technically also their underwear... why should it matter.
    But you're probably attracting a lot negative attention, which you don't want, I guess?

It's common sense not to do that. If we need a law for that, then humanity is lost.
    On the other hand, if we would really get a law that we cannot wear what we want, while it is that way already in some places on earth - sadly. Well that's saying a lot in what kind of confinement we would be, in the western hemisphere, which hopefully never happens.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    Indecent Exposure should already cover it.
    Generally Indecent Exposure is usually defined as actually showing genitals or fondling one's self in an overtly sexual manner.

Some examples:

Michigan:

THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
    Act 328 of 1931

750.335a Indecent exposure; violation; penalty.
    Sec. 335a.

(1) A person shall not knowingly make any open or indecent exposure of his or her person or of the person of another.

(2) A person who violates subsection (1) is guilty of a crime, as follows:

(a) Except as provided in subdivision (b) or (c), the person is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 1 year, or a fine of not more than $1,000.00, or both.

(b) If the person was fondling his or her genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or, if the person is female, breasts, while violating subsection (1), the person is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 2 years or a fine of not more than $2,000.00, or both.

(c) If the person was at the time of the violation a sexually delinquent person, the violation is punishable by imprisonment for an indeterminate term, the minimum of which is 1 day and the maximum of which is life.

History: Add. 1952, Act 73, Eff. Sept. 18, 1952 ;-- Am. 2002, Act 672, Eff. Mar. 31, 2003 ;-- Am. 2005, Act 300, Eff. Feb. 1, 2006

Michigan Legislature - Section 750.335a

Ohio:
    2907.09 Public indecency.
    (A) No person shall recklessly do any of the following, under circumstances in which the person's conduct is likely to be viewed by and affront others who are in the person's physical proximity and who are not members of the person's household:

(1) Expose the person's private parts;

(2) Engage in sexual conduct or masturbation;

(3) Engage in conduct that to an ordinary observer would appear to be sexual conduct or masturbation.

(B) No person shall knowingly do any of the following, under circumstances in which the person's conduct is likely to be viewed by and affront another person who is a minor, who is not the spouse of the offender, and who resides in the person's household:

(1) Engage in masturbation;

(2) Engage in sexual conduct;

(3) Engage in conduct that to an ordinary observer would appear to be sexual conduct or masturbation;

(4) Expose the person's private parts with the purpose of personal sexual arousal or gratification or to lure the minor into sexual activity.

Lawriter - ORC - 2907.09 Public indecency.

Mississippi:

§ 97-29-31. Indecent exposure.

A person who willfully and lewdly exposes his person, or private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where others are present, or procures another to so expose himself, is guilty of a misdemeanor and, on conviction, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) or be imprisoned not exceeding six (6) months, or both. It is not a violation of this statute for a woman to breast-feed.

Sources: Codes, 1892, § 1218; 1906, § 1294; Hemingway's 1917, § 1027; 1930, § 1058; 1942, § 2290; Laws, 1971, ch. 448, § 1; Laws, 2006, ch. 520, § 5, eff from and after passage (approved Apr. 3, 2006.)

https://law.resource.org/pub/us/code...-31/index.html

UK:

Other offences

66Exposure

[F1(1)A person commits an offence if—
    (a)he intentionally exposes his genitals, and
    (b)he intends that someone will see them and be caused alarm or distress.
    (2)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—
    (a)on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;
    (b)on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years.]

Sexual Offences Act 2003

Austalia:

In Australia, it is a summary or criminal offence in some States and Territories to expose one's genitals (also referred to as - 'his or her person')[18] in a public place or in view of a public place. In some jurisdictions exposure of the genitals alone does not constitute an offence unless accompanied by an indecent act, indecent behaviour, grossly indecent behaviour, obscenity, intention to cause offence or deliberate intention. The applicable law is different in each jurisdiction and in several jurisdictions the offence of indecent exposure does not apply.

Indecent exposure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    snip
    I think there may have actually been a misunderstanding, and it's my fault because I worded it incorrectly.

I mean that I think indecent exposure should cover it, not that it already does cover it. I think by putting in "already" I made it seem like the latter and not the former, my apologies.

But thanks for linking the law and background on it. That's pretty good info to have in a thread like this.