Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

The system tells me I haven't introduced myself, so I better rectify that mistake,

I am 43 years old, live in Denmark. I am married to a man (we've been together since 1993) who has always known about my desire for diapers.

I am bisexual, likes diapers, baby play as well as a lot more advanced kinks,

I am the owner of the danish site - and used to run a portal on (now only hosting Understanding Infantilism by Bittergrey).

I work with tools and processes for software service for an international company. My interests cover internet, computers, photography and sex

I have been active on the internet since around 1990 so some of you may have seen my name before

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards

Oh, well... Welcome here I guess... Even though it seems you been here longer than I. :3 haven't been on there for ages...If a few months can be considered ages that is.
    Anyways. Once Again hi, my Fellow dane. ^^