Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wore diapers in front of roommate (incognito)

Default Wore diapers in front of roommate (incognito)

Just something I thought worth sharing. They refused to go home at all giving me no time to go into little space so I finally had enough and just wore some diapers under my pajama and as far as I could tell they didn't notice. I hope I'm not to the point where I have to do it again because I do respect the guys, but it's nice to know I can get away with it if I need to.

Ooooo how thrilling!
    Hope it works for you. It's nice to be able to wear it your convenience. Besides, y'all are roommates and everything it's not like you're forcing it on someone in a public space. It's your home too and it's good to comfortable in your space. It's hard to notice unless someone is looking for it.
    I have heard that it helps to wear a onesie to keep it gathered and tight and may help with the crinkle.
    Have fun!

Remember that you're the only one who even thinks you're wearing diapers. Most people don't think about adult diapers at all - which is weird to those of us who think about them all the time! Short of seeing your diaper, they wouldn't even imagine something's up. I've worn diapers around people who aren't ABs before, and no one's suspected a thing. A onesie to hide the diaper/crinkle is a good idea. If you can't get one, even a pair of underwear works. Make sure the waistband is fully convering the waist of the diaper, and you're set! Hope you get some private time soon, too!

I've worn in front of roommates before and was even caught wearing with nothing but a shirt on once. I'd have to agree that they generally won't think that you're wearing a diaper. My roommate just assumed I was wearing white briefs.

I wore diapers often around 3 different roommates. None seemed to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by reddawn2988 View Post
    I've worn in front of roommates before and was even caught wearing with nothing but a shirt on once. I'd have to agree that they generally won't think that you're wearing a diaper. My roommate just assumed I was wearing white briefs.
    GLFC....good times, eh

I alway thought a onzie would make things more noticable. If I ever get one I'll have to try it because I was definitely worried about crinkling.

I've gotten caught by family while wearing a diaper under my jeans. I don't think it was possible to tell. I did feel weird about it however.

I've worn once or twice around my family and they never noticed. Nobody ever notices at furcons either. I'm the master of incognito:P