Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many footed sleepers do you have, and what colors/designs?

Default How many footed sleepers do you have, and what colors/designs?

I just love my nice, warm footed sleepers in the Wintertime. I have several, one baby blue with snowflake designs, one aqua green, one pink, one green with snowflakes. These are all adult ones. I also have a boys light blue sleeper that I actually fit into (I'm 5'6") and a girls one that I got at Target that is neon green with cupcake design all over it. It's a tight fit, but I also fit into this one. they are all a kind of fleece, and very, very cosy. Love the way they make my diaper crinkle.

Soooo, what do you have? Or do they not do anything at all for you?

Is it possible to buy a footed PJ for the Summertime that is made of lightweight material?

This thread is relevant to my interests. ;P

I only own 4 footed sleepers at the moment: yellow/firetrucks, stripes/dinosaurs, red/Mickey Mouse, and navy blue/anthropomorphic Canadian wildlife playing hockey.

I'm currently working on a custom pair so I'll probably do up a thread or blog post about that soon.

Well,

At current count I have twelve sleepers...I made most myself...and am starting to do custom designs for sale...

All but three are back zipper style...I usually curl into a ball when getting to sleep and the zipper even with a tab over it bugs me...zippers are not comfy...

My favorite two pair are my cuddle fleece baby blue with mittens sewn on, they have a draw string to keep mittens on, and once done up its fairly impossible to get out...cant even use ipads due to mittns...

another pair my gf helped with that are red with airplanes and no mittens...but they are special too...

All but a few pair have locking zippers...only one pair of light weight cotton, rest are fleece...

I love them all...only pair I might make is a pair like a bunting bag instead of legs...but they would be just for sleeping, hard to if not impossible to walk in...

Other idea I've been kicking around is a hybrid like short sleeper with a zip over bag for sleeping/lying down...

I have one that I got from Pajama City. I bought it on sale, so the color/design isn't what I'd have picked if all other factors had been equal, but they're pretty comfy and feel young, so I like that. They're a kind of hot pink with yellow duckies on them. They need some adjustments before I could call them 100% perfect, as far as wearing them goes. They have a velcro flap in the back, but uh...to put this nicely, AB got back, so whenever I bend over or sit down, it flies right open. I'm planning on modifying it with a zipper or metal snaps or something like that, so it'll stay closed better.

That's the only one I have, though.

I have six. Five are from Pajama City. Two are rubber duckies in pink and blue with a butt flap which I've had to use during the night even while wearing a diaper.
    One is a solid pink one and one is hot pink with butt flap, other one is teddy bears in blue with butt flap. My other one is from Aww So Cute in pink elephants.
    They're all fleece but I wear them pretty much year round unless it gets extremely hot when the AC is working overtime.

I have a few.
    a pair that is just blue
    2 space themed ones, one made myself
    a cheap football one from Walmart
    Pikachu costume pjs that fits weird on me
    and if this counts the footless Batman pjs from Target 8|

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    I only own 4 footed sleepers at the moment: yellow/firetrucks, stripes/dinosaurs, red/Mickey Mouse, and navy blue/anthropomorphic Canadian wildlife playing hockey.
    Those first two pjs I know what you're talking about and I reallyyy want them.

I have three, all from Target. The first two are leopard and zebra prints and I got them at the start of winter. The last one is blue with white stars and I got that one on half price clearance a month or two ago.

I enjoy sleeping in them and I also occasionally wear them weekend mornings before I have to go anywhere. I will probably have to put them away when it gets hot. Wearing them here in Arizona in the desert southwest will be uncomfortable.

Currently I own 4. My first time putting one on some uears ago was the same feeling of putting a diaper on the first time, pure ecstacy. My favorite is the cotton one from here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20101121...ted-sleepsuits

Light, comfy, and ooohhhh so babyish. Unfortunately the company that made them went under. Cotton is your best bet for summertime wear-jumpinjammerz recently brought back their original snap terry ones, Id give them a try.

Quote Originally Posted by ShAd0w10 View Post
    Those first two pjs I know what you're talking about and I reallyyy want them.
    They're my favourites! The firetruck jammies are enormous on me though, and I'm 6'4". Makes me feel small for once.

Just one. And it's an 80s-themed pair of footed jammies from Pajama City. Still fits me.